MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C-man,

You're prediction may be a bit optimistic, but I think you have the correct idea. The first half will be close, with Jeff on top possibly. However, the game will progress to the John Minnich, Daris Ewing, B.J. Package variety hour in the third and fourth quarters.

JC4-

The idea that Jeff is West's biggest game is laughable. Ask anyone associated with the school or the program and they will tell you about Job One: East. Job Two: the playoffs and home field advantage. Jeff, Maryville, Cleveland, and Swain Co. have no bearing on either of those. You seem to have developed some kind of infantile inferiority complex that highlights your immaturity and general lack of class. Consider this: if Jeff wins, what have you gained through your trash talk? If Jeff loses, you've just made a fool of yourself.

Barnyard-

You make an interesting statement about West's o-line. I believe they will have an above average second half that will begin to set a physical tone for the remainder of their conference schedule. This group is too large and talented and well-coached to be doing any underachieving.

Finally, a prediction:

Morristown West 38

Jefferson County 13

C-man,

You're prediction may be a bit optimistic, but I think you have the correct idea.  The first half will be close, with Jeff on top possibly.  However, the game will progress to the John Minnich, Daris Ewing, B.J. Package variety hour in the third and fourth quarters. 

JC4-

The idea that Jeff is West's biggest game is laughable.  Ask anyone associated with the school or the program and they will tell you about Job One: East.  Job Two: the playoffs and home field advantage.  Jeff, Maryville, Cleveland, and Swain Co. have no bearing on either of those.  You seem to have developed some kind of infantile inferiority complex that highlights your immaturity and general lack of class.  Consider this: if Jeff wins, what have you gained through your trash talk?  If Jeff loses, you've just made a fool of yourself.

Barnyard-

You make an interesting statement about West's o-line.  I believe they will have an above average second half that will begin to set a physical tone for the remainder of their conference schedule.  This group is too large and talented and well-coached to be doing any underachieving.

Finally, a prediction:

Morristown West  38

Jefferson County  13

825332830[/snapback]

Mo West #1 goal is to beat East? At this point thats a given.You don`t like the trash talking,get off coacht.Thats all Mo West vs Jeff Co is,ITS ALL ABOUT BRAGGING RIGHTS! Trash talking is part of it.So far nothing I have said has been mean spirited,you need to grow some thicker skin.

C-man,a scrimmage back at the beginning of Aug means nothing at this point in the season.The team has taken major strides since then,and the offense is getting better and better each week.

The idea that Jeff is West's biggest game is laughable.  Ask anyone associated with the school or the program and they will tell you about Job One: East.  Job Two: the playoffs and home field advantage.  Jeff, Maryville, Cleveland, and Swain Co. have no bearing on either of those.  You seem to have developed some kind of infantile inferiority complex that highlights your immaturity and general lack of class.  Consider this: if Jeff wins, what have you gained through your trash talk?  If Jeff loses, you've just made a fool of yourself.

825332830[/snapback]

I pity the fool talkin that garbage. I agree that beating East is the number objective of West but you would have to be complete moron to say that Jeff CO isnt a strong second as far as most hated rival. I would explain it again but I did in my last post.

Better consult the rest of the A-Team. I tired of this high and mighty bull, you know you West people wanna talk trash so just do it. Whoever loses will just eat crow and wait till next year. Get over yourselves.

After watching the East/Jeff scrimmage, this shouldn't be a contest. Jeff looked lacking on offense. MoWest is improving so I am sure that Jeff is too. But this will not be a game.

Jeff 14

MoWest 42

As far as that goes, CC held East 33 yards, JeffCO held CC to 0 points and put 35 on the board. This fact alone shows you are as worthless as scrimmage results.

Mo West #1 goal is to beat East? At this point thats a given.You don`t like the trash talking,get off coacht.Thats all Mo West vs Jeff Co is,ITS ALL ABOUT BRAGGING RIGHTS! Trash talking is part of it.So far nothing I have said has been mean spirited,you need to grow some thicker skin.

C-man,a scrimmage back at the beginning of Aug means nothing at this point in the season.The team has taken major strides since then,and the offense is getting better and better each week.

825332931[/snapback]

EXACTLY, couldnt have said it better myself, but I did anyway. thumb

Combined they might get 70 all night.....MIGHT.

825331803[/snapback]

Yeah....I'm pretty sure that JC4life does not have in is pinky finger the class that Bradley James has. You don't even have a clue. I guess they won't get 70 yards even though Bradley had 112 yrds in the Cocke Co game alone. I'm pretty sure that you don't know him or have any idea how determined he is the year. His dad is coming home for this game before going to Iraq (this will probably be the only game he'll get to see this year) so if you think he's going to roll over and let Jeff Co walk all over you........you have another thing coming!!! You just sit back and watch!!!!!! :D

Yeah....I'm pretty sure that JC4life does not have in is pinky finger the class that Bradley James has. You don't even have a clue. I guess they won't get 70 yards even though Bradley had 112 yrds in the Cocke Co game alone. I'm pretty sure that you don't know him or have any idea how determined he is the year. His dad is coming home for this game before going to Iraq (this will probably be the only game he'll get to see this year) so if you think he's going to roll over and let Jeff Co walk all over you........you have another thing coming!!! You just sit back and watch!!!!!! :D

825332961[/snapback]

Ok the 70yd thing was a joke,anyone with half a brain could tell that.As far as Bradley James,I have nothing against the kid.His father going to Iraq is nothing to be joked about,but if you Mo West kids keep throwing around his name like he's the best thing since sliced bread,he's going to get trash talked about.Its not a knock on him or his family.If Mo West fans want to keep using him to talk trash about Jeff Co,I`m going to keep using him to talk trash about Mo West.

By the way....has Jeff co recruited any more players??? They didn't have enough to hardly play a game at the East/Jeff Scrimmage. I heard alot of numbers were down including East and Jeff

825332979[/snapback]

Jeff Co has no need to recruit,we have over 2100 kids in school.In the spring we had a very large number of kids come out for football,some of them couldn`t take Coach U's style and either quit or moved.Its fine with me,I`d rather have 40 kids who want to play hard,and are ready to give all they have for the team,than have 80 kids come out,with half of them just wanting to be on the team,and wear the jersey on gameday.