MoWest VS jeff co

Nizzi B

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don`t try blowing smoke up my behind with the "we didn`t lose out whole D" From what I hear all the starters on Mo West D are gone. You get beat by a 1A school in NC,then barely beat a young Cleveland team,face the facts the glory days are over for Mo West.Time to take your seat at the foot of the real teams in east tenn.

825327343[/snapback]

hey dumbo! you sound as if you know everything about high school football there is to know, but from the way you down grade everybody, you probably never played a football game in youre life!! did you ever play any sports ever!! i think jeff fans are a good bunch, but it only takes a few do-do brains like youre self to make them look bad! and far as swain co goes, they are a class act and a great football team. the mo-west d will get it done, they are fine tuneing,and only getting better.if they contain sheiverdecker to the inside, and if bradley james gets loose on offense, which im sure he will, then i predict mo-west by 14! good luck patriot and trojan fans!! PS. i hope the patriot fans find out who this do-do brain that calls himself jc4life is and get him transfered to tahiti or somewhere!!! :D

As stated earlier in this post, this is a big game for both teams, no it does not matter in the confrence race, but make no mistake about how big this game is as a

player, both side do not want to lose this game. When these player look back years down the road, that is one thing that they want to be able to talk about.

We beat West or we beat JC. I know because my 3 varsity years we best West!

To the game, there will be someone for JC or West that will step up and play a great game that no one has thought about. The unsung hero! He will make the difference in this game.

tkb25-I agree with you on jc4life.

Hey y'all!  Why are you West guys always wanting to start fights and talk trash?  Maybe if you would have spent more time concentrating on the game than talking trash you would have beat Swain, MAYBE!

Jeff. County-28

Mo. West-17

825331675[/snapback]

you have to be related to that do-do brain jc4life! two peas in a pod!! i hope you join the rest of the great jeff fans, and just come to the games and support your team, its been said that its better to keep youre mouth shut and let people think youre a do-do brain than it is to open it and remove all doubts!! so pleeeeeeeese dont talk on this sight!!!! :D

Mo West #1 goal is to beat East? At this point thats a given.You don`t like the trash talking,get off coacht.Thats all Mo West vs Jeff Co is,ITS ALL ABOUT BRAGGING RIGHTS! Trash talking is part of it.So far nothing I have said has been mean spirited,you need to grow some thicker skin.

If it's a given, then why did you say that this was the biggest rivalry for both teams? I was just correcting a misinformed statement YOU had made.

Additionally, Lawyer JC and anyone else, get this clearly: the game is all about bragging rights. That said, bragging rights mean very little to anyone still playing and trying to win the big prize. Therefore, West's coaches, players, cheerleaders, trainers, band, mascots, and anyone else connected to the program could CARE LESS if they win as long as they are in a position to play the first weekend in December. That attitude, Lawyer, filters down to the fans and causes a general desire to win more substantial prizes. This may seem foreign, but then so does the idea of playing the first week of December, doesn't it?

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but does anyone remember a certain chant that jeff county fans did last year at the game (I'm assuming students but I don't know that for a fact)?

825333678[/snapback]

Dude bloodscanner if you are referring to the phantom cheer about your football player that committed suicide last summer, Jeff Co's student section never mentioned a single word about him. I should know for a fact considering I was one of the leaders of the student section. If you want to know what we were chanting was tido brown for tyler brown our wide receiver from last year. So i really wish that the Morristown West fans would finally realize that we would never make such a harsh comment. I mean we might be bitter rivals and all, but that is so low class to mention a young man that we don't know personally that made a descision to end his life. I would like to apologize to anyone who thought we were making comments toward him, but we weren't. I would like to wish good luck to the Patriots friday night and I hope you wear the trojans out.

dude skwerlsak4

it's always good to hear the other side's explanation and I thank you for responding--

why are those in Morristown who believe otherwise? was this cheer for your wide receiver so close to the kid's name that we easily mistook what you were saying? if so, was it done purposefully?

I don't know and I'm just asking questions.

I would prefer to think that no one would make that kind of 'cheer' and that you are being straightforward with me.

thank you