Maryville and Heritage

carolina232

i dont think heritage has any chance at all to win this game.  MHS's defense played outstanding against halls, and i think that will continue on into this week as well.  our offense has to step it up, and im sure they will or else Quarles will have their heads on a silver platter.  maryville comes out firing and ticked that they only beat halls 24-0 im giving maryville 48 points, and heritage 7, maybe

825328377[/snapback]

I like this post. This is how they are supposed to be. Way to go RR.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Maryville played like last week the game will be much closer. I doubt they will though, CQ, will make some hard practices this week to fix those mistakes. Maryville again is just too deep. Heritage always gives Maryville a hard game though. The D might have shown up for the Farragut game, but then again they weren't playing Maryville's Offense. My prediction Maryville 28 Heritage 7.

Yes I know some Maryville kids go to the county schools. Yes the academics at Maryville are better. But the fact still remains If there is a kid in the grasshoppers, peewee, midgits ect.. playing out in the county who is good, some how some way they wind up in Maryville or Alcoa.  Who could blam a kid or there parents? "Let me see, play for a multiple time state champ? Or go to a team that wins one game in three years.  It doesn't take a rocket sicentist or a Maryville grad to figure that one out.  <_<

825328304[/snapback]

Without excuses, wether fictional or fact, the other teams wouldn't be able to look forward to next year...I didn't realize Parnell made such a difference, he's a great player, but why all the fuss anyway....

Getting back to the game depth is not the only reason Maryville will soundly defeat their Heritage hosts. Maryville will execute on offence and the defense will be tough. I will go out on a limp and say Heritage will not score until the 2nd or 3rd shirts are in the game. I do think Coach R has the program climbing up and Heritage will be the #1 team in 5A in Blount Co next year I think. Sorry WB!

On the county kid issue, I'm a guy who paid to have my kids go to Maryville and they did play some football. The rings are nice but the standards set at MHS are what the draw was. I would have sold my house and rented in the city to make this happen if it came to that.

:)Maryville is overrated.If it rains and there is a wet field they will be beat.Against a good team the mistaskes they make will be taken advantage of.The Maryville team is not as fast as people on here brag about.These Maryville fans want perfect conditions on the field and football is not played on perfect field conditions.And oh yes Maryville does commit penalties but there fans don't see them.The first halve against Halls they sure were quiet.IF Maryville plays like that against the better teams they are BEAT!!!!Your not that good! MAryville fans GO and look at the gold balls you have now because you ain't geeting one this year with the way your a-playing.What a light schedule to start with and Halls surprised you in the 1st half.So continue your talk and and explain your transfers and tell everyone how great you are.This team is not that good.Period.

:)Maryville is overrated.If it rains and there is a wet field they will be beat.Against a good team the mistaskes they make will be taken advantage of.The Maryville team is not as fast as people on here brag about.These Maryville fans want perfect conditions on the field and football is not played on perfect field conditions.And oh yes Maryville does commit penalties but there fans don't see them.The first halve against Halls they sure were quiet.IF Maryville plays like that against the better teams they are BEAT!!!!Your not that good! MAryville fans GO and look at the gold balls you have now because you ain't geeting one this year with the way your a-playing.What a light schedule to start with and Halls surprised you in the 1st half.So continue your talk and and explain your transfers and tell everyone how great you are.This team is not that good.Period.

825330117[/snapback]

I agree. thumb

You are making yourself look bad by posting like that.

There is such thing as 1 or 2 bad games, and Maryville had one. I believe I have said this before, but you cannot base a team on one bad game. If this Friday Maryville absolutely flattens Heritage, I doubt we will see one post that says " Maryville is overated". that would go for any game.

Wait untill later in the season before you say a team isn't as good as they are advertised.

You could agree with that incoherent rant with questionable grammar?  Posts like that are exactly why I sent my kids to Maryville.

Man, just say you hate us and get it over with!  It's ok many do.

It is lonely at the top!

825330262[/snapback]

It aint that I hate Maryville but some of that is true. Not the BS about playing on a dry field because Maryville won the state on a snowy turf field a few times so I didn't agree with everything. All im saying is if Maryville plays against Central and Mo. West like they played against Alcoa and Halls there's a big chance of Maryville losing. That's all im saying. I don't hate Maryville football I just hate the fans thumb