NCS vs FRA

WhoamI2033

Concerned1982 i got one question do you just not get it. NCS is a much much better team then they were the last three years. Jonathan Hines, Luke Jerkins, and Jason Vanatta are the best I have seen them ever. Didn't you watch the NCS vs. Harpeth game? And another thing the coaching is much better. The new coaches over at NCS have brought a new life to them. It's sort of obvious.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NCS will probably pull in the win

825329213[/snapback]

ncs will defeat F.R.A in a land slide and prove to any chump

who thinks we will lay down for anyone we fight for what we get just ask McEwen in b-ball we took their district champs title away only prediction i'm

going to make is vannata for more than 200 yards and at least 3 touchdowns

he might go for 4

F.R.A 14

N.C.S 48

Edited by chipmunk69

Should be interesting to see this "angry and pumped up" NCS team after their embarassing night at DCA. These 2 teams could be playing for the 4th playoff spot so i suspect it to be close. I'll take FRA in an upset (an upset according to WhoamI that is.....).

FRA 20, NCS 13

825329143[/snapback]

concerned1982 it will be intresting to see the chump INDIANS even come close to a win after 2 weeks of embarassment