Austin Rogers (Lipscomb)

Froggy

he runs a faster 40. that's great he can go join the track team. game speed is all that matters. sikes is a better receiver who cares whos faster.

825337493[/snapback]

Grizz, Grizz, Grizz. Ahhh, the question of who's the better reciever brings up so many other questions. Question #1: Who defines better? A: Apparently you do, awesome man! #2: How do you figure? A: Beats me, they don't play the same competition save one or two teams. #3 Do stats matter? A: Not particularly, Keep this one on the down low, but Rogers has played tailback to help his team. #4 Do camp performances matter? A: Not to you, Rogers was better, yet you side with Sikes.

Game speed, I guess you're the expert on game speed eh? I don't know, but I'm willing to bet you don't know what true game speed looks like. You don't know how to judge it, and yet you speak about it, and for that I'd like to thank you. Thank you.

You know Sikes is stronger? I must have missed the arm-wrestling contests between Grizz and Sikes and Rogers: Was it one and done or best of three? Cause if it was one and done, it isn't accurate, Sikes probably won on a fluke. But, if it was best of three, then I believe that you know what you are talking about when you say Sikes is stronger.

P.S. If Rogers and Sikes lined up for a forty yard dash, Rogers' 4.4 would beat Sikes' 4.5 by approximatley .1.

P.S.S. If Rogers and Sikes raced on a football field, Sikes doesn't have a prayer.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry. i questioned Rogers. i forgot he was right below God. he's already proven himself. he has like 90 yards receiving against 2a teams. they don't play the same competition, sikes plays better competition like Riverdale. also they have these new places now a days called weight rooms. if you can lift a lot more weight than them that means your stronger. and game speed: i think that's how fast you are in a game, i'm not sure though. you might know, considering you know everything

#3 Do stats matter? A: Not particularly, Keep this one on the down low, but Rogers has played tailback to help his team.

he has like 90 yards receiving against 2a teams

Grizzly would you please read before you make obsurd comments with no basis. ROGERS IS NOT PLAYING RECEIVER!! And the last time I checked you normally dont have many receiving yards when you dont play receiver.

Once again, this thread is not about Travis Sikes, yet some have felt the need to turn it into Rogers vs. Sikes. This is about congratulating Austin on an accomplishment which he has worked hard for and deserves. He is a great young man so compliment the kid and get over it. The same will be done when Travis commits to his school of choice.

All of you that are bashing Rogers on getting a scholarship offer from UT & accepting it are jealous. Who cares if you think Sikes is better, that is your opinion & you are entitled to it. Who cares if Sikes had a million yards against Riverdale it doesnt matter. That dont make him better than Rogers. What has Austin Rogers done to any of you bashing idiots. He is a great guy that has worked his butt off to earn this scholarship. Austin is probably laughing at all of this anyways. Dont go by the Greenbrier game in evaluating him as an SEC player. He was pretty much sick & fatigued that whole game & also playing a new position. Hince him dropping a couple of passes. I'll guarantee you he has not dropped 10 passes his whole career. So for you jealous guys or gals that want to bash him keep bashing while he laughs at you all the way to Knoxville. He probably hopes Turner & Sikes goes to UT with him because that means UT is getting all of the best players in Nashville.