Austin Rogers (Lipscomb)

Froggy

Apu, you are the most insensitive person I have ever seen!!  How dare you get on a high school football board and rip into football coaches.  You say you would make a good coach? Ha.  You call these coaches jokers?  My high school coaches were anything but jokers, they were the most serious men I know, they would never get on here and participate in shenanigans like you're trying to start here.  Frankly, I am apalled at your antics.  I bet you know nothing about coaching, you spend all your time in the bleachers or at the concession stand.  I am in disbelief that you would talk about coaches.  If you don't know what you're talking about, (and obviously you don't) keep your keyboard quiet.

825333863[/snapback]

Man, you guys are too easy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apu, you must live an very exciting life. How many people (besides coaches) sit around on the weekend at home and literally watch game film? That is very funny. Hey everyone, lets all go over to Apu's and let him devise a scheme (offensive and defensive) to help beat our next opponents from fairy-tale land. I am so excited. Look man, your comments about high school coaches were way out of line. Although you may manage a team very well at home or in the stands, I bet you don't have a clue about coaching in real life. Why are you upset with coaches? Is it because you or your child sat or is sitting on the bench right now. I will admit I am not a coach, but I have a lot of respect for them. Sure, I may disagree from time to time, but at least they had the guts to get out in front of hundreds or thousands of fans and media and make decisions that could win or lose a game. Many people like yourself probably look at a bad play as a bad call by the coach, and a good play as a good effort by the players. No glory for coaches I guess. Thanks, for your opinion, but next time keep it to yourself.

Apu,

You are an idiot and if i saw you in person i would tell you to your face. If you are such a great coach, then go to college (if you can read) get a degree and find a coaching job somewhere. Did you even play football? Vonore 12 thinks it is your child that didnt play, i bet it was you that didnt play and you hate coaches because of it. Please next time leave this board alone, so people who have some knowledge of football can talk about the sport they love.

Apu, you must live an very exciting life.  How many people (besides coaches) sit around on the weekend at home and literally watch game film?  That is very funny.  Hey everyone, lets all go over to Apu's and let him devise a scheme (offensive and defensive) to help beat our next opponents from fairy-tale land.  I am so excited.  Look man, your comments about high school coaches were way out of line.  Although you may manage a team very well at home or in the stands, I bet you don't have a clue about coaching in real life.  Why are you upset with coaches?  Is it because you or your child sat or is sitting on the bench right now.  I will admit I am not a coach, but I have a lot of respect for them.  Sure, I may disagree from time to time, but at least they had the guts to get out in front of hundreds or thousands of fans and media and make decisions that could win or lose a game.  Many people like yourself probably look at a bad play as a bad call by the coach, and a good play as a good effort by the players.  No glory for coaches I guess.  Thanks, for your opinion, but next time keep it to yourself.

825334788[/snapback]

Seems I hit a nerve. You must be one of those aforementioned overpaid, overappreciated, overweight coaches.

Oh yeah, and congrats again to Austin (but not his coaches!).

Apu,

You are an idiot and if i saw you in person i would tell you to your face.  If you are such a great coach, then go to college (if you can read) get a degree and find a coaching job somewhere.  Did you even play football?  Vonore 12 thinks it is your child that didnt play, i bet it was you that didnt play and you hate coaches because of it.  Please next time leave this board alone, so people who have some knowledge of football can talk about the sport they love.

825334875[/snapback]

Seems I hit a nerve. You must be one of those aforementioned overpaid, overappreciated, overweight coaches.

Oh yeah, and congrats again to Austin (but not his coaches!).

I know Rogers is a superior athlete, but his stats just arent cutting it. Right now the top D-I prospect at DL is Ford Hillin. He had two big TD catches in the marshall game, Rogers no catches at all. I actually heard Hillin is getting some early looks from Vandy, Miss St., and even South Carolina. He says his top choice is definitely the GameCocks. I look forward to watching Rogers at Neyland in a few years, and most likely Ford 'Q-tip' Hillin comin into Neyland playin for a big SEC school. Good fight. Good night.

Edited by hsfball

Did nt do much for me last year at the Bluecross Bowl, Lispcomb nor any of their player were very impressive.

825336135[/snapback]

WAY TO GO GENIUS!!! You have now made the hall of fame as far as I am concerened. I mean you made the most valid point ever: on a thread about Rogers, you post about the BC Bowl. I sure hope your other 2 posts were better than this one. I am pretty sure that the BC Bowl was lsat year and this thread is about Rogers future, not his past. Everyone and thier mother knows what happened in the BC Bowl, and not many really care about your opinions of the game. So thanks for playing, don't post again until you can compete. Peace.