Maryville 45 Heritage 0

REBELRON

I said it last week."Maryville is a machine!" and they showed us friday night. My hat is off to Maryville. Untill Heritage gets a foundation built like M-ville (young players running the high school plays) plus hitting the weights, Heritage will become good. The community needs to support coach R and his staff for the next several years. It is not going to turn overnight folks. Maryville and Alcoa and Oak Ridge and ect... better get there licks in while they can, because Heritage is on its way. Again congrats to Maryville, now that this game is over I will pull for Maryville to win the rest of there games. GO MOUNTIANEERS. I did not see a Heritage player flip off the crowd. What was the number of this player? I know it is Heath but is that your real name?? I know if coach R would have known about it there butts would be running extra. We dont do that anymore at Heritage that is in the past! :o

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all im sayin is that i dont need rebelron runnin around acting like everyones dad on here if they post somethig he doesnt like. rebelron i dont give to craps what you think about what i post. and i dont really care about what they say about the recruiting and all of that stuff because i know it isnt true, the trash talk i present are hard facts, not stuff that some guy with no life makes up just to start a thread

REBELRON, Wouldn't you just love to see some of these posters work out in the weight room all winter, go through spring practice, summer and 2 a days and then bust their butts every weekday afternoon and leave it all on a football field on Friday nights to only have a select few trash them and the school they represent? Would kind of make life sweet, huh?

Senior Citizens

If the students want to rip other teams then what buisness is it of yours? No, REBELRON, when other teams make all these comments, I really dont care cause they say that cause we are better than they are and they want it to seem like we are weaker than we really are. and they stink might contribute to it. I really love it when people say we recuit though because we dont. That just shows we are so good that people think we recuit. Oh well dad, or i mean rebelron, if i said anything to make you angry why dont you just get all the people on coacht that kiss your arse and all your other senior citizens you are friends with from bingo against all the students. I mean you could pretty much say you are an older student anyways. heck, why dont you just come sit in the student section? I know its not nice to speak to the ELDERLY like this and im sorry but you old farts can just form one line and kiss my trash-talking rebel arse.

well this is interesting....rebelron brings good insights and rebel raider provides good trash. let people be. thumb

825338356[/snapback]

I'm with this guy, rebel ron, you're antics against rebelraider obviously haven't worked and most likely wont, give it up, he's gonna talk trash, that's how it's gonna be, isn't this suppose to be a message board about discussing highschool football?? Lets stick to that, might i remind you that RR is on your side Ron...If you wanna argue with him then just say another team will win over Maryville - not to mention with you arguing back and forth with him, you're becoming just as "juvenile" as you make him seem~ just a thought ~