Tullahoma's got the pot!

thscopper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the Tullahoma youngsters have succeeded in lowering themselves to the level of the CC posts that have filled this message board this year. The good people of Tullahoma don't need the "THSMGR" type posts. The good people of Manchester don't need the WimpyFiblues. ( Didn't the CC people run you off the message board last year? )

I can always walk around a football stadium at game time and find people running down their team, coaches, fans and town. Not to mention running down the opposition.

There will always be people with a chip on their shoulder, opinionated, classless, etc. no matter what HS or college team you follow. It's too bad that these people end up on this message board.

Tullahoma and Coffee Co does not get along and that is ashame for the growth in that area will never be what it should be. Very few of the county elected officals are from Tullahoma. Judge Brock is an exception. The win was big for Tullahoma. CC has to get over an emotional lost in a hurry, as they have a big Region game with Cumberland Co. By the way, Nunley is a good back, but I am not sure he is a better back than Gregory at Lincoln Co and #5 at Franklin Co.

Tullahoma’s multifaceted dominance over Manchester extends to the football field once again this year.  The redneck hype machine coming out of Manchester proves to be full of nothing but hot air once again.  THS may be down a little this season, but they are still better than one of Coffee County's best teams in years.

Some stats for everyone:

*Tullahoma leads the all-time series 51-28

*Tullahoma has now won 13 of the last 15 meetings

*'nuff said

825336167[/snapback]

49-28 and 2 ties is correct.

ok guys.. first of all i think most would agree that tullahoma and manchester are extremely similar. we hate the same stuff about each other. its funny cuz you will hear a tullahoma person talkin about "them loud mouth manchester people". then at the same time they are runnin thier mouths too. its an ongoing cycle between two cities in the same county. its mostly based on insecurity in my opinion. but o well its innocent fun and nobody is getting hurt over people gettin involved in a extremely heart-filled rival game. whether they r talkin trash about the other team, helping prepare the field, working the ticket gates, or simply yelling thier lungs out for 48 mins, they all have something in common - they love thier town and thier town's football team and want to support it. trash talk is just part of it and as long as u dont take it personal then it can be one of the funnest things that you do. just learn to laugh with it cuz some of it really is funny, especially when its a complete idiot tryin to dawg the other town but only makin themselves look stupid.

and i also agree totally with u tnradioguy u made a great point. and just to let u know, i was one of those on the field playin on sheer emotion for 48 mins and wut happened friday night i will carry with me for the rest of my life. it is by far the biggest game of my life and i will never forget playing harder then i ever have and winning my senior coffee pot game.

ok first of all congrats to tullahoma on the victory over manchester. Yall beat them fair and square. but as far as all of this "red-neck" crap you are talking about, maybe you should look at your own fans before running manchester's down. I do believe your fans were the ones going to the coffee county side tryn to start a fight,"which tullahoma back down from at the game", and i also believe it was 2 of your guy fans that jumped 2 of coffee county's girls in the parking lot. If that isnt what you call alot of rednecks/cowards i dont know what is.

Tullahoma should beat Overton, Warren Co and Spring Hill. These victories wii give them 5 wins. A big improvement from last yr. They will lose to Hillwood and Hillsboro. The pivotal game will be against Columbia. A victory over the Lions gives them 6 wins and maybe a playoff spot.

825337791[/snapback]

I would not count Tullahoma out of any of their remaining games, especially Hillwood and Hillsboro.