Wayne County should be glad they dont play PC!

PCGod

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just crazy. i mean why was this thread even started everyone knows that pc cant compete with wayne co. if i recall i think it was last year that one team played both wayne co and perry county i think cornersville or someone and that team wore out pr but wayne county wore out that team so i really dont think it would be any kind of competition wayne county would wear out pc bottom line. this thread is so funny and i guess the only reason this got started was somebody still bein mad over basketball season we wore out pc on the court and if i remember right one guy wore out a guy from over their in the lobby. THE END.

I'm an outsider to both programs, but I have seen both teams play. From what I've witnessed, PC would probably come out on top. Believe it or not, PC has better athletes than WC. You shouldn't get too caught up in AP rankings. Most of the reporters voting have never seen any of these smaller schools play.

Love the Perry County fans and their lack of intelligence. Always finding a way to toot their own horn when they don't have a reason. It's easy to say you'd beat someone, and the other team should be happy they don't have to play you. But the only way you'd know for sure is if you played us. That couldn't happen cause ya'll can't run with any team in 6-a, especially Wayne County. Love PC and their smack talking. I'm going through withdraws from bball season without seeing the PC goofs talking uncessary trash. I mean, you guys are the team that honestly thought you had a chance against USJ. Shows your intelligence.

Are you crazy 926 all it is...is their coach tryin to make them believe that they can beat us he's been tryin to do this since he moved to perry co. I mean all of their coaches are from wayne co. as for the great JACK RABBIT the kid weighs what 140 i've also heard he only squats 130...so 926 obviously you haven't been watching the games as close as you think

Maybe next year we'll get to see this match-up. If the alignments work out like they should then maybe PC will join 6A. I dont know about this year, but next year would be a totally different story. Ive seen PC JV and they are tough. They beat the CHS JV like 45-12 (I think). I think PC is at the 6A level this year. I think they could beat over half of our teams in 6A. Call me crazy, but they do have some talent, and they will only get better in the next couple of years. They have a good Coach, who works hard with the kids. As for Jackrabbit, he is very fast and ellusive. With those attributes, size doesnt matter. If these teams played this year I beleive WC would win, but it would be no cakewalk.

WC 31

PC 21

With neither team putting in the JV. Just a guess.

This is just crazy. i mean why was this thread even started everyone knows that pc cant compete with wayne co. if i recall i think it was last year that one team played both wayne co and perry county i think cornersville or someone and that team wore out pr but wayne county wore out that team so i really dont think it would be any kind of competition wayne county would wear out pc bottom line. this thread is so funny and i guess the only reason this got started was somebody still bein mad over basketball season we wore out pc on the court and if i remember right one guy wore out a guy from over their in the lobby. THE END.

825343061[/snapback]

We beat Cornersville last year. That was the only common opponent we had with Wayne County last year (or this year for that matter). I don't know who PCGod is, but he, in no way, represents the majority of Perry County fans. The one's of you who have jumped on here bad-mouthing us, are only showing everyone how much more of a north-bound horse's south end you can be than PCGod.

Whew, now that I got that off my chest, I'll will have to agree with Greenman, although the score against the C'wood JV was 39-13.

the only thing i dont understand is why perry county talks trash and has never did anything to back it up. they have never beat a quality opponent. they have never won a game in the playoffs and when faced with same opponent last season, wayne county played 2 quarters and perry county struggled with them.

i mean yall won 4 games last year which is better than normal and yall are wanting to already start talking trash. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!

THE GAMES THAT YOU WON YOUR OPPPNENTS REACORDS WERE 6-34

TWO OF THE TEAMS WENT 0-10 (GLEASON,CORNERSVILLE)

MIDDLETON WENT 1-9, THEY BEAT LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN WHICH WAS GUESS WHAT, NO SUPRISE HERE, 0-10

GREENFIELD WHICH WON 5 GAMES LAST YEAR, THEY BEAT MIDDLETON 1-9, BRUCETON 2-8, GLEASON 0-10, AND LAKE COUNTY 3-10, AND SOME TEAM FROM KY , BUT IM SURE THEY WERE BAD

THE POINT IM TRYIN TO GET ACROSS IS PERRY COUNTY IS TERRIBLE ,THEIR OPPONENTS ARE TERRIBLE , AND THEY COULD NEVER BEAT WAYNE COUNTY

SO JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES AND GET BACK ON THE BASKETBALL BOARDS AND TALK ABOUT WHEN KIRK HASTING AND MIKE RHODES USED TO PLAY BASKETBALL THERE AND THEN YALL WE BE ABLE TO TALK SMACK AND NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING TO YOU

Edited by wildcatpride

Are you crazy 926 all it is...is their coach tryin to make them believe that they can beat us he's been tryin to do this since he moved to perry co. I mean all of their coaches are from wayne co. as for the great JACK RABBIT the kid weighs what 140 i've also heard he only squats 130...so 926 obviously you haven't been watching the games as close as you think

825343466[/snapback]

He may not be big, he may not be strong, but try to catch him!

SO JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIVES AND GET BACK ON THE BASKETBALL BOARDS AND TALK ABOUT WHEN KIRK HASTING AND MIKE RHODES USED TO PLAY BASKETBALL THERE AND THEN YALL WE BE ABLE TO TALK SMACK AND NO ONE WILL SAY ANYTHING TO YOU

825343734[/snapback]

well said, i really don't think the people of perry county think they can hang with WC.