Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I do not see G-ville getting out of the 1st round for that matter. Yes we will have our hands full with both TC and Portland they are both good teams. As for your predictions we could do without just worry about the little boys in blue how about that.

825345514[/snapback]

I am not sure that G-ville will make it out of round 1, it all depends on how they finish in the region. but this will be a close game. Macon will not roll over just because they are down this year. I'll be rooting for the tigers in this one.

If it is still little ole 41 playing the linebacker and little ole 5 they have got a sad day coming .........not only will Dyer and Wilmore run up the gut but through those two as well bigB76 wake up and smell the Smith Co. in the place.  But them not running there now thats a good one i still got tears ;)  :D  :lol:  :D

825346347[/snapback]

I doubt any night chicken will run through #41 or #5. Watch out for #10, he'll put a pumpknot big enough on your head that 3 night chickens could roost on it.

Edited by bigB76

quote=bigB76,Sep 18 2004 - 05:47 AM]

I doubt any night chicken will run through #41 or #5. Watch out for #10, he'll put a pumpknot big enough on your head that 3 night chickens could roost on it.

Might not can run through your boys, but I'll guarantee that Dyer and Wilmore can run OVER some blue kitties. SC is still angry, and I don't think Macon is prepared to weather the storm.

Edited by 33cuz

quote=bigB76,Sep 18 2004 - 05:47 AM]

Might not can run through your boys, but I'll guarantee that Dyer and Wilmore can run OVER some blue kitties. SC is still angry, and I don't think Macon is prepared to weather the storm.

825346565[/snapback]

:D;):D

That'a too funny lmao!!!!!!!!

I like the fact that you all think that you are going to win at least you have pride in your team. About the game, we are still very angry about the fluke of last year. I mean come on you beat us for the first time in years and you think you won the blue cross bowl or something. As for the linebackers that bigB76 mentioned the way everyone else is talking they sound like they are non-existent on the field. So I guess Wilmore and Dyer will have a fun filled night of head knocking on another set of little blue kitties.

this might come a little late, but unfortunately i can't come watch the great game of high school football because of me being in training to go to iraq with the military. but, with that being said i would like to say one thing. last year was last year, its over and done. everyone knew macon would be back to mediocracy this year. frankly, alot of people didn't think they would win at all. considering what they lost last year. but, i see they won thursday night, against a team that is improved over last year. that says someting about macon right there. they may have lost alot of talent, but what is there now doesn't need to be overlooked. in the past, macon didn't have the talent pool to have 2 decent teams in a row. now they just might. so smith co., u can get as hyped as u want claiming revenge over last year. but this is a whole differnt team, maybe gettin hit a couple of times will make u realize that ;) good luck to both teams, wish i could be there.

I like the fact that you all think that you are going to win at least you have pride in your team. About the game, we are still very angry about the fluke of last year. I mean come on you beat us for the first time in years and you think you won the blue cross bowl or something.

825346667[/snapback]

Hey sc7 i have to admit when i first saw this post. I didnt understand why you were saying that last years GAME was a fluke,but you are really starting to make since of it..Now that i think about it ,anytime a team gives you a four turnover advantage and you still lose 10-9!!! you are clearly the better team.Especially when they had already beat you 21-6 with their starting fullback/de being banged up.So yeah as far as last year it was cleary a fluke that macon didnt beat smith by 3 or 4 touchdowns...but of last year's note i think it is gonna be closer than the experts think..Macon pulls off the upset...i dont know does 10-9 sound good to you

Macon pulls the upset... Yeah right! Smith County is just too much for the blue kitties. Best of luck to MC in the Upperman Bowl and all, but MC's days up top of the region are over. 71fan, laugh it off now b/c you'll be too busy tring to figure out what went wrong after Friday night.

Edited by 33cuz