Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

Camden had a hard time with Mckenzie. And look who Mckenzie has played so far this year. Even Trenton had there way with them this year. If Huntingdon's Defense and Camden's defense is bad it will be a high scoring night for both teams. Which one will step it up? If the Lions can't

stop the running game the the Mustangs will have another big weekend of outstanding yards. For the Mustangs to win the game they must stop Boyd. A one man show.

When you go into the Lions dens you are going to be bit. But this week the Lion get Kicked.

Too many Horses in the back field......

My pick...........The Mustangs.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon will drub Camden! It will be at least a three touchdown win. Boyd will not scoot around and make the stangs miss and everbody has run the ball on Camden. Willis got loose on them a couple of times last week. Boo will show them what speed really looks like. Lots of sorghum weeping after this one.

Huntingdon 35 Camden 10

Huntingdon will drub Camden! It will be at least a three touchdown win. Boyd will not scoot around and make the stangs miss and everbody has run the ball on Camden. Willis got loose on them a couple of times last week. Boo will show them what speed really looks like. Lots of sorghum weeping after this one.

Huntingdon 35 Camden 10

I feel bad for Camden this Friday :o Coach Ward has done an outstanding job with that squad but Huntingdon will come into this one so angry :D from what happen last week.. I think this one won't look to pretty B)

they'll be dancing in the streets of H"TOWN after this one.. Ponies 55-12

825358986[/snapback]

No, according to the host of the West TN Scoreboard, they will be "ringing the victory bell in Huntingdon." At least that's what he says every Friday night. Stang fans tell me they haven't had a victory bell in Huntingdon for over a decade.

Good luck to both teams Friday night...I see it Huntingdon 32 Camden 20

Edited by sportsradiotn

No, according to the host of the West TN Scoreboard, they will be "ringing the victory bell in Huntingdon."  At least that's what he says every Friday night.  Stang fans tell me they haven't had a victory bell in Huntingdon for over a decade.

Good luck to both teams Friday night...I see it Huntingdon 32  Camden 20

825359084[/snapback]

Obviously, you've been talking to some pretty dumb Stang fans. There is a victory bell at the school. When the new school was opened in 1981 they had the old bell moved to the new bell tower. They ring it after every home win and sometimes after an away win, but not often. Too far to walk. :D

Obviously, you've been talking to some pretty dumb Stang fans.  There is a victory bell at the school.  When the new school was opened in 1981 they had the old bell moved to the new bell tower.  They ring it after every home win and sometimes after an away win, but not often.  Too far to walk.  :D

825359091[/snapback]

That's what they told me. Sorry I wasn't more specific.

As a Camden fan, and former player, I can tell you this. There is a certain mystique that Huntingdon carries into Wright Field everytime they come here.

Not so this year. Never before has a Black and Gold squad truly believed that they could beat the Mustangs. They do this year.

Whether or not they WILL win remains to be seen. But, I think everyone should agree that they CAN win.

I'm going to go out on a limb and tell you that this team doesn't just go out believing they can win this, they EXPECT to win this game. They are not going to drop their heads if the Stangs score first. They will try to answer. That is why this game will be a great one. I don't really have to go into Huntingdon's attitude. After last Friday, everyone knows that they will be gunning for a blowout. But, I'm sorry folks, not this year!

Camden 35 Huntingdon 28

Edited by rcombs

No problem, I thought it was pretty funny that these fans go to the school and haven't seen the bell tower, which is located in the front of the school.  ;)

825359138[/snapback]

You're right, many people don't notice their surroundings. That's a great tradition to have, too.

Edited by sportsradiotn