Oak Ridge vs. McMinn County

boyfromsi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a very solid win against the Smokey Bears, we go on the road to face the Cherokees of McMinn County.  I look for us to stay sharp and keep rolling with the running game with just enough passing to keep the defense honest.  McMinn has struggled early; will they pull it together befor the Cats come to town?

825355738[/snapback]

Oak Ridge is just to good 4 McMinn Co. I wish McMinn would win but im afraid its not gonna happen...Good luck to both teams. Go Cherokees!!!!

Im going to agree with blueraiderfan on this. I really wish McMinn Co. could win this game, but i dont think they can do it. Oak Ridge is always big, and i think there d line will give our o line a lot of trouble. But, there is a chance we can keep the game close, we will be at home where we have done good so far this year( 2-0, although not against good teams). I believe the coaches will draw up a good game plan, and we will keep the game close.

When i think of this game. There is only one thing that comes to mind... BLOWOUT

Oak Ridge will absolutely dominate this one.... McMinn couldnt do anything against Ooltewah and Oak Ridge is just as good if not better then Ooltewah.... the OHS VS. ORHS is the game that is ganna be one of the best this season besides the Ooltewah Soddy game..... Good luck McMinn, im pulling for you, but i just dont see it going your way...

McMinn has won 11 home games in a row dateing back to the 02-03 season. With that said Cherokee stadium is not the easiest place to win a football game @ if you are a visiting team. Obviously McMinn is clearly the underdog and it would be a major upset if the Tribe could beat a very good OR team but I suppose that is why we play the game. I don't believe McMinn will just roll over and let OR dominate them like Ooltewah did several weeks ago. Hopefully the Tribe gained some confidence from last weeks game even though it was againist a lessor opponent, a win is a win and it was good to see some points on the board. GO TRIBE!!!!

I have always believed that when you put 15-17 year old kids on a football field anything can happen. Now I am not implying that McMinn will win or even has a good chance to win, I am just saying anything is possible. McMinn actually has some very tallanted skilled players but have been hurt this year by the inexperience in the O line and some critical mistakes by the QB. They both are still learning and have imprived each week. But I am under the impression that OR will bring a very tallanted football team to Athens and as always a very well coached team. I hope McMinn excutes their game plan well enough to make this a competitive game for four quarters. GO TRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!