Oak Ridge vs. McMinn County

boyfromsi

I dont think Oak Ridge will score as many point as some of you say they will. Our defense has been doing good, with the exception of the Ooltewah game when we were missing 3 starters. I have no clue what might happen this game. I think Oak Ridge will win big, but you never know since its being played at "the teepee". Im sure the coaches will devise a good game plan for us to win, maybe Matt Moody at Qb? I would like to see that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge[/url] is just as good if not better then Ooltewah....  the OHS VS. ORHS is the game that is ganna be one of the best this season besides the Ooltewah Soddy game

825356621[/snapback]

No, Oak Ridge is flat out the better team. The only game that has been even close is when they played #2 DB. Too many athletes, too much experience, plus they are at home for the game on Oct 22.

Edited by JC4life

Please, tell me why he should stay at qb, please? The kid cannot make decisons, which will be very costly vs Oak Ridge. Oak Ridge always has a good defensive team, and with our O-line, if he cannot make decisons, he will get sacked or forced into bad throws.

825358189[/snapback]

I think it's funny you call him kid, yet your younger...hahaha :blink: ...but anyway I think it should either be Moody or Devon. The only one I want to see is Devon, but as Coach D said, they live w/ james and die w/ james.