Jefferson County vs. Karns

HEATHHELTON

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected Karn to be alot better than they have been. I picked them to be 3rd in the region in the preseason, but I don`t think that will happen anymore. From what I hear that they have two pretty good RB's, but so did Mo West. I expect this game to be similar to the Campbell Co game, Karns may put up a little more of a fight since they are at home. For sure we don`t need to overlook them, I`m sure Coach U will be reminding the team all week about what happened to DB last year. Is this game going to be on CSS?

I know the game is being broadcast on AM 990 as their high school footbal game of the week in the Knox area. Not sure about CSS. I think the Pats are in for a tough game but will have the edge with their defense and the magic of Shivy. The Karns running back had over 200 yards against Knox West in a losing effort. Score: 31-13 in favor of the boys from Dumplin' Valley.

Edited by hsfbinsider10

Knoxville will get its first look at Jefferson Co friday night, maybe a tv station will finally make it out to a Jeff Co game. We haven`t gotten any love from the knoxville stations so far, I guess we`ll have to keep proving people wrong and beat up on some knoxville teams before we get any respect.

everyone knows about shiverdecker now, or so i assume, yet he continues to run the football like a veteran... he is evidently amazing (havent had the pleasure of watching him yet). although i understand he gets a good number of the yards on his own, lets all remember the o-line thats opening those holes. as a former non-lineman, i remember how important, yet under appreciated, a good lineman can be to your team. i look for the big guys up front to keep up the good work and allow shiverdecker to have another big night in a Patriot win.

Where are the Karns fans? No predictions? No pie-in-the-sky upset forcasts?

This board has been so slow there's ice on my keyboard.

I almost miss JCHS controversies over Coach U or former players--this has been a slowwwww week compared to past weeks against Mo' West, DB, and both CCs (Cocke and Campbell). Hey, there was even more action before we played Rhea County! Somebody, anybody, please help me--some controversy please, a little trash talk, the latest news, a scouting report--something--I need something to think about and write dribble about. Help!

Edited by hsfbinsider10