#8 Tennessee vs #9 Auburn

hs sports fan

Who will win this weeks SEC showdown. If UT can win this game and LSU can knock of Georgia, Tennessee will not only be looking to win the SEC but also make a run at the national championship. This year sure does remind me of 95.......13-0!!!!

Also if Florida loses to Arkansas that would be great too. If Leak plays like he did last week against KY, they will lose.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who will win this weeks SEC showdown. If UT can win this game and LSU can knock of Georgia, Tennessee will not only be looking to win the SEC but also make a run at the national championship. This year sure does remind me of 95.......13-0!!!!

Also if Florida loses to Arkansas that would be great too. If Leak plays like he did last week against KY, they will lose.

825361132[/snapback]

uhh, i think you have your years wrong, i believe ut went 13-0 in 98. this will be a heck of game saturday, both teams have looked very strong as of late, but i am gonna take auburn by the slightest of margins

Ainge is starting. He's had the luxury of coming in behind Schaeffer. That is always a safer scenario when the starting QB is barely faring. Starting is a different animal. I look for Ainge to do ok but the Auburn defense will disrupt Ainges timing. Schaeffer will be the difference maker in this game. UT's offensive line is not tested to that of an Auburn "D".

825361132[/snapback]

None of those scenarios worked out. UT will get killed next week by Georgia.

Have you ever watched a team play a couple times and just get this feeling about them? Well, I'll just say this... I got the same feeling tonight watching Auburn rout Tennessee that I got in 2000 when Oklahoma rolled over Nebraska. And we know where Oklahoma went from there. We'll have to see if my intuition is right. WAR EAGLE! I'm sooo very proud of all my friends that are down there doing so very well right now like we always knew they would!