#8 Tennessee vs #9 Auburn

hs sports fan

I am ashamed to be a Vols fan today. It was a disgrace. Of course i will remain loyal to my team but the pain will be searing for weeks, even months. If we play like that against UGA we may as well not show up. On a brighter note it was nice seeing some Nashville guys on the field, ie. Jake Slaughter, John Vaughn, Cody Bliss, and Cooper Wallace's amazing touchdown drop.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auburn is at another level than Tennessee. They are the real deal. Auburn is finally getting it's due.

825365459[/snapback]

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG............. Auburn is no better than TN or any other well talented SEC team. THE PROBLEM is that Phil Fulmer is too dang loyal to old walk-ons and local boys that weren't good enough to make it. And he has them coaching as offensive and defensive coordinators. When Phil assembles himself a better brain trust on the staff that doesn't rely on old loyalties or Jefferson Co. alumni money to influence his hiring the Vols will get over the hump then. Remember it was Cutcliffs offense that won in "98 not little Randys. "Give em he## boys we'll wear 1/2 inch cleats to run over them" little Randy............

• 4 weeks later...
WRONG, WRONG, WRONG............. Auburn is no better than TN or any other well talented SEC team.  THE PROBLEM is that Phil Fulmer is too dang loyal to old walk-ons and local boys that weren't good enough to make it. And he has them coaching as offensive and defensive coordinators.  When Phil assembles himself a better brain trust on the staff that doesn't rely on old loyalties or Jefferson Co. alumni money to influence his hiring the Vols will get over the hump then.  Remember it was Cutcliffs offense that won in "98 not little Randys.  "Give em he## boys we'll wear 1/2 inch cleats to run over them" little Randy............

825366038[/snapback]

Auburn is projected to at least the Nokia Sugar Bowl but now Miami has tripped. They were also mentioned as a contender for the National Championship on ESPN Sports Reporters this morning. I'd say they are on another level. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...