Huntingdon vs. Milan

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well as much as i would like to make fun of milan, cuase i am a huntingdon fan...i'm not gonna cuase everyone has a bad game. i would say i just hope huntingdon doesnt think it will be easy becuase milan has been beaten now. if the players do the coaches wont, they will probably push the players even harder than they did for camden, well maybe go a little easy on monday, sometimes they do that, but i doubt they will. there is a rivalry at stake here, both teams will, im sure, play their best games against eachother like last year(well in the playoffs atleast, huntingdon got smashed in the reg. season game). goodluck to both teams this week...but maybe a little more to the mustangs, just cuase i am a fan.

I love when these two play. Always a great atmosphere. I am pulling for Huntingdon, but trust me when i say they know that it is never easy to play Milan especially there. They will work hard again this week and I am not going to say anything about Milan losing to a weaker team, because Huntingdon had their bad night last week. I hop theyll both be on top of their games.

Since no one else wants to say it , I will congats. to Peabody nobody (including me) gave them a chance! Maybe Milan didn't play their best but ,the players from Trenton believed they could win and have not quit after a0-4 start. Coach Scott has the Tide playing with heart, a win at Humboldt and or Westview and they will be in the playoffs! It sounds like Humboldt has some real defensive problems Peabody will win that game , Westview will be favored but Coach Cody will be a little more nervous than he was about this game.