Huntingdon vs. Milan

m.b.r.b.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not going to predict a blowout but I will settle for a 1 point victory.  Huntingdon fans know that crazy things seem to happen when we play in Milan much like they do when we play in Martin.

This years team is slowly coming together and the potential is still there for a real good year.  We have to learn how to put teams away when we have them on the ropes.  The last two weeks we missed opportunities to really put the other team in a big hole.

GO STANGS!!

825365444[/snapback]

If Huntingdon stays focused, they will sweep the slate of regular season games and steam roll thru the playoffs.

Listen folks. When Milan and Huntingdon play it's always a battle. I know our boys always get pumped when they play the Bulldogs. Even in down years we always have played Milan in a tough physical game. That's what will happen this Friday night. Milan will play their best game of the year Friday night and yes there will be another overflow crowd. The Bulldogs are wounded and are backed into a corner and that's not good when you step into the pen... Go Blue!

Edited by Blue Eyes

lets get this thread started. i say :

Huntingdon: 27

Milan: 14

i say this score because i do believe that it is very tough to defeat mialn at their home field. they have lots of fan support. and i do think this will be a dogfight.

oh yeah, milan05, heres the thread you've been waiting for.

Edited by westTN2004