MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

Kitty Kat, Got Milk, and Swanson 71...I thought this thread was about MC/TC game this Friday night.  It's not about consolidating RBS and MCHS or about Prock.  Lets stick with more important business....FOOTBALL!!!!!

825366170[/snapback]

This must be one of the whiners and crybabies, I was talking about!!!!!!

About football huh???? Well since you ask!!!!!!

I will be pulling for Lafayette, but they will take there second major spanking of the year(first was by portland) from TC, 38-6

Edited by gotmilk?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have an idea. the 4 ppl that give a R A about rbs can go to another thread. don't ya'll remember, this one is about putting the tiger football team down. c'mon ya'll get it right.

825366483[/snapback]

Hey Kitty Kat this must be one of the whiners from the other schools that you were talking about?

I'll tell you what buddy(scrambler), this is a Lafayette and TC thread, but the convo got brought up about RBS, so if you dont like it, dont read it! Is that easy enough to understand? Or should I draw a picture!!!!!

Lafayette's winning traditions extends how many years...one I believe...don't know much winning either do they...and the bad thing is...they can get players and they still lose...its a shame...

825365478[/snapback]

I am from Macon County and the winning tradition goes a lot further than 1

year I played back in the 70's when we went undefeated in 1973 and that is the only time that the tigers have been undefeated in regular season in school history

the winning tradition has always been their they just forgot the past!

Which coach are you talking about that ###### or wife Deb fired?

825366334[/snapback]

hey there muffin --did you like the surprise and we know this week you will support the kitties but that is good news.and you never did answer my question why are you so down on my jackets-- [SIZE=14]GO JACKETS [/size]

Lafayette's winning traditions extends how many years...one I believe...don't know much winning either do they...and the bad thing is...they can get players and they still lose...its a shame...

825365478[/snapback]

Macon County winning tradition goes back further than one year. When I played back in 1973 we went undefeated in regular season and that is the only time in school history that, that has been done. Look back in the past before the comment is made about a winning tradition you can not base a tradition on one year. It all begins with history and history is more than one year!

This must be one of the whiners and crybabies, I was talking about!!!!!!

About football huh???? Well since you ask!!!!!!

I will be pulling for Lafayette, but they will take there second major spanking of the year(first was by portland) from TC, 38-6

825366756[/snapback]

No....I'm not one of the whiners or cry babies you were talking about. I like to stick to the important things.....football. Thanks though for pulling for the Tigers.

Kittykat you mean you have no love for Mike,hey we share the same feeling for him.

825366558[/snapback]

Now, now Mr. "I am not from Macon County Muffin". What in the world would you know about that?

BTW, thanks for picking Smith County over the Jackets last week. I told you that was the best thing you could do for us! Got to love you Muffin....go out on a limb and pick Macon for me!

hey there muffin --did  you like the surprise and we know this week you will support the kitties but that is good news.and you never did answer my question why are you  so down on my jackets--  [SIZE=14]GO JACKETS [/size]

825366966[/snapback]

Not down on your Jackets,as a matter of fact pulling for them this week,just have a problem with one of your coaches in Hartsville,and I don,t even know if helps in foot ball.

Your right it will not be the 9th that they may get beat it will be the 8th ;)  Now where is Antwan I can't believe he isn't getting in on all this bashingggggggg and smackkkinnggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No doubt that Hartsville is not to be overlookeddddddd by no meanssssssssss.  This just gives our boys more incentive to get out there and do what they can do.  I agree with Kitty Kat.  Their going in there just like the other team with a win in mind  and we have just as much right to feel that way as any other team would feel. We've got a rumble coming to the jungle Tigerfan007 we gotta sit up there in the sea of blue and yell 1, 2, 3                  HIT SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  thumb

825366653[/snapback]

Oh Im sorry the 8th. It dont matter, the Jackets will dominate the Tigers on the 8th and then if they want some more they can play again on the 9th and take a double dose. thumb

Macon County winning tradition goes back further than one year. When I played back in 1973 we went undefeated in regular season and that is the only time in school history that, that has been done. Look back in the past before the comment is made about a winning tradition you can not base a tradition on one year. It all begins with history and history is more than one year!

825366977[/snapback]

The outcome of this game will be similar to the game that 1973 team had with Trousdale in the playoffs. :P

Edited by Antwan