MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

UPSET ON THE RIDGE!!!!

MACON COUNTY TIGERS - 20

trousdale co. yellertails - 14

825371721[/snapback]

Somehow, I doubt that. When the Jackets get done with this game, the blue kitties are going to wish that certain seniors had not spit on the middle of Jacket field last year after the game! Law may be gone, but the Jackets remember! They are going to paint that blue and white stadium purple and gold tonight!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it was Macon Homecoming. Can anyone tell me if its so.                                  [SIZE=14]GO JACKETS[/size]

825372481[/snapback]

I don't think they are using tonight for homecoming. They have had to reschedule it a couple of times, and I think it is later this month.

What has happened??? Last year you could not keep those tigger fans off of this board! Where have they gone. I do believe that I said it last year....as long as the tiggers kept winning the fans would be there. Start losing again and they are gone just as fast.

Edited by JacketPride34

Hey Swanson, I heard that Trousdale is still goin to play Macon, and that Macon is  dropping Westmoreland, cause they can only play one game out of the region, is there any truth to that? I hope so cause thats a good boarding county rival.  I also hope we(TC) still get to play Smith County, another good rival.

825369523[/snapback]

From what i've been hearing there will just be 7 region games next year, so Macon is talking that they would love to kept TC, SC, and Westmoreland if in fact that's the way it plays out,b/c without them 3 the gates will be next to nothing for the program $$$$$ wise,and they love the rivalry of them 3 teams.

Macon 17

TC 14

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!