MACON CO. VS TROUSDALE CO.

KITTY_KAT

After the game last year a few of your players come out onto the field and spit on the TC, and like mamajacket said they definitely got what they deserved last night.

825373874[/snapback]

Before it was one player that spit..now it is a few of the players...next it will be all of Macon Co. fans that spit on the TC...

Last year I remember this being brought up..and It was said one player did this..I was at the game..I did not see him do this...but again I was NOT there right beside him when he supposedly did this, nor was my eyes just on him to see him do this (as many others must have been)..Not saying he didn't do it...He may have..But he needed to apologize for his actions...I am not so incline to do this, because HE supposedly done this..he should be the one apologizing. But HE is not playing this year, other boys are..so don't be bringing up last years indiscretions of ONE player to bring down a whole team this year...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before it was one player that spit..now it is a few of the players...next it will be all of Macon Co. fans that spit on the TC...

Last year I remember this being brought up..and It was said one player did this..I was at the game..I did not see him do this...but again I was NOT there right beside him when he supposedly did this, nor was my eyes just on him to see him do this (as many others must have been)..Not saying he didn't do it...He may have..But he needed to apologize for his actions...I am not so incline to do this, because HE supposedly done this..he should be the one apologizing. But HE is not playing this year, other boys are..so don't be bringing up last years indiscretions of ONE player to bring down a whole team this year...

825373901[/snapback]

Once you make a jacket mad, a jacket is gonna stay mad. It will soon come back and sting you, like they did last night!!

Congrads on your win Jackets thumb Your team was very impressive and I am sure will do well in the playoffs. I am still proud to be a tiger fan and still know what is to come no matter what teams in our regions we lose or gain in the coming seasons. Our boys just need to remember that they are loved and know that we are still behind them all the way. Tigerfan u and I will still be yelling and screaming for our boys as we always have. I just wished that there was a little more support on our sides when we are losing and maybe a little extra yell of "tiger pride" or "go blue" when those boys are behind because it does make a difference when maybe one of the players down there look up and see that we haven't entirley given up on them and most of us haven't they just need to know it. So proud to be a Tiger fan thumb

Congrads on your win Jackets thumb  Your team was very impressive and I am sure will do well in the playoffs.  I am still proud to be a tiger fan and still know what is to come no matter what teams in our regions we lose or gain in the coming seasons.  Our boys just need to remember that they are loved and know that we are still behind them all the way.  Tigerfan u and I will still be yelling and screaming for our boys as we always have.  I just wished that there was a little more support on our sides when we are losing and maybe a little extra yell of "tiger pride" or "go blue" when those boys are behind because it does make a difference when maybe one of the players down there look up and see that we haven't entirley given up on them and most of us haven't they just need to know it. So proud to be a Tiger fan thumb

825374088[/snapback]

angel...you need to move to SC. We need more fans with your attitude. :rolleyes:

Thanks Antwan :D  but gotta stay here with our boys cause most of them are like my own. Had to give a pep talk late last night to one.  I'll tell ya what, I hope u guys make it all the way hows thatttttttttttttt thumb

825374154[/snapback]

OOOPSSSSSSS Atwan was on my daughter'ssssssssss name sorry about thatttttttt :D u get the picture though for u guys all the way to the endddddddddddd thumb

Thanks Antwan :D  but gotta stay here with our boys cause most of them are like my own. Had to give a pep talk late last night to one.  I'll tell ya what, I hope u guys make it all the way hows thatttttttttttttt thumb

825374154[/snapback]

Thanks...good luck to you the rest of the season too. I hope your attitude rubs off on your players. :D

HaHa.... Thanks Kitty Kat! I'm glad you would root on Portland if Macon doesn't make it that far.  .....You know that one of my friends actually had the nerve to tell me he didn't think Portland was good this year...just b/c they got beat by an undefeated White House! lol <_<

825374470[/snapback]

Your most welcome..Allie...I will root for Portland...not only because I believe they can get the job done....But because the fans of Portland have been most courteous to me personally..

bigB76: I've been cutting you a little slack. At least a Tiger fan could make a predition like that and it might happen. It will never happen at rbs.

Thank You bigB...I have tried to be sympathic when it came to this issue...but I was slowly losing control of my feelings..