McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like i said ealier i believe that Soddy's passing attack will create some problems for McMinn this week. I have just heard rumors that the Soddy team is getting cocky. NOt my personel opinion just what i have heard from some people. Either way like i said ealier in the thread i think that Soddy will come out and suprise everybody and continue their best season since 1997. I think the key obviously will be mixing in the pass and the run. Orr, Ricketts, Atchley will have to have big games for the trojans. MoMo also will be a key factor i believe. Might have a big game this week

Go Trojans!!!!

Why do the ooltewah people have to go on everythread talking.  I agree with you KnoxSOddyBoy.  What about GradfromtheNest, does he stay on COACHT all day and night, he has like 5,000 posts a day or something.  YOu go to the main board where it lists each sport and like half of them are a post by him. He must be an authority on everything from soccer to cross country to football to the debate team.  I guess some people have too much time.

825367956[/snapback]

Stay off the HATORADE!

Sorry, TribeFan; I just don't follow the logic of tonymontana.  Back to SD vs. McMinn.

Soddy will play poorly because they are waiting for the Ooltewah game and no one involved with their team has inspired them to play well every game.  McMinn has good skill players, and if they managed to spring a few big plays they could pull off an upset.

I still think SD wins a hard-fought sloppy game, 24-10.

825368863[/snapback]

I really don't want this to seem or be confrontational, but I don't understand why you would say that no one on the Soddy team has inspired them to play well every game. Yes, SD has has their sloppy moments, as every team has had. I've been to pretty much every game and I've seen the inspiration and motivation that you are doubting. Look at their record, obviously someone is inspired in Soddy-Daisy.

SD could be ripe to get beat this week by a McMinn team that has been improving slowly week to week and I say this for 1 reason only. And that is they are looking forward to playing their cross county rival Ooltewah, SD might have the mind set that they should have no problem with a McMinn team that is 2-4 and is only averaging 14.6 points per game. I believe coach Weathers is a good coach and has alot of wisdom for his team but sometimes it is hard to not look ahead to such a potentially huge game for their program. GO TRIBE!!!!

SD could be ripe to get beat this week by a McMinn team that has been improving slowly week to week and I say this for 1 reason only. And that is they are looking forward to playing their cross county rival Ooltewah, SD might have the mind set that they should have no problem with a McMinn team that is 2-4 and is only averaging 14.6 points per game. I believe coach Weathers is a good coach and has alot of wisdom for his team but sometimes it is hard to not look ahead to such a potentially huge game for their program. GO TRIBE!!!!

825369598[/snapback]

Soddy takes em 1 game at a time.....

Defend56...where ya been??