McMinn Co. -vs- Soddy Daisy

TribeFan

Hunny you need to go to school and read a dictionary, Im pretty sure you can read what I typed, because illiterate means you cant read. I may have helped you prove your point, but I also proved a point myself. And I am sick and tired of guys thinken that girls dont know anything or as much as guys do on football. Its bull crap. The only reason most of you talk so much crap is because you have nothin to back it up, and when you think you do it never works!

825373191[/snapback]

Oh is that right? Well, "hunny", let's just refer to my good friend Webster..

il·lit·er·ate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-ltr-t)

adj.

Ignorance in literature.

Ignorant of the fundamentals of a given art or branch of knowledge.

Thank you for your help Webster.

Now, "hunny", I don't see anything about spelling or anything. I see ignorance of literature and knowledge. The ignorance in literature, meaning in use of words.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well tony,i do think that we will get beat by ooltewah next week. but i do not think it will be a spanking. Yes we had trouble with heritage last week. but teams have different strengths and weaknesses that make them play teams differently. hooterville has not played a team that even knows what a forward pass is. maybe East Ridge but really how good is East ridge? And Soddy throws them VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!! Soddy can also run the ball which keeps defenses on their heels. So Soddy will get their points. So the question is can the Owls block 7 or 8 people in the box and also throw very consistently? i mean i have heard your QB is pretty good but how much has he had to throw? Soddy will make them throw the ball to beat them. this is the key to the game. I will make my prediction 27- 17 Ooltewah. Because it is at the nest and Soddy cannot stop a decent passing attack playing man to man. buti do not think caldwell will run rampant on us either.

well tony,i do think that we will get beat by ooltewah next week. but i do not think it will be a spanking. Yes we had trouble with heritage last week. but teams have different strengths and weaknesses that make them play teams differently. hooterville has not played a team that even knows what a forward pass is. maybe East Ridge but really how good is East ridge? And Soddy throws them VERY WELL!!!!!!!!!! Soddy can also run the ball which keeps defenses on their heels. So Soddy will get their points. So the question is can the Owls block 7 or 8 people in the box and also throw very consistently? i mean i have heard your QB is pretty good but how much has he had to throw? Soddy will make them throw the ball to beat them. this is the key to the game. I will make my prediction 27- 17 Ooltewah. Because it is at the nest and Soddy cannot stop a decent passing attack playing man to man. buti do not think caldwell will run rampant on us either.

825373626[/snapback]

o ho thanks for having confidence in your Soddy team

It doesnt matter who the coach is. Coach Hutchins got us to the second round of the play offs. It doesnt matter who our coach is, its who does the better job coaching. Coach D is a good football coach its his first year as head coach as with Mullinax and Hutchins having experience. We have a chance at this game as well as the next ones. I just hope everyone is ready to see some real football because I know I am.

825372483[/snapback]

I was at that game...and I'm still waiting to see McMinn play some football.