UT v. UGA

Redtwin

I think Tennessee will show up to play and give Georgia all they can handle. Tennessee's hopes of an SEC championship or even a possible national championship are on the line, becuase another loss would knock them outta of the running for either one. With that being said, I think UT will regroup and come ready to play and pull an upset. Everyone is jumping on the Georgia bandwagon now but last week was only the second time this season they have looked good. They should have got beat by Marshall and SC. I think the bulldogs will overlook UT and get BIT. I also think Brent Schaeffer should go back to starting. Eric Ainge is great but he is better off the bench.

easy there redtwin. i will definately have a message ready to send with my hand on the mouse when the clock winds down with the big orange claiming victory over your bulldogs. that said, i really need my heart to be mended after that embarassing game last weekend. it's tough to lose a big one at home and play a bigger one on the road. very true about simon. the secondary needs to step it up big time. i am happy ainge had a taste of what a real game is like so he can be ready to be rattled a little on saturday. i'd take the vols and give you your 17 points and if i win take it out on regan and harper. if you win i'll think about sayin who represented big number 59 better.

I'd like to brag about how great Tennessee did today, but I have to admit the TRUTH. Georgia just plain ol" had one of those terrible days when Murphys Law took a strangle hold on them. I still say that Tennessee will not be in contention for another national title until they bring in fresh blood with big time experience at the OC and DC coaching positions..........................!

Bah, you sound like those pathetic announcers who would hardly ever give Tennessee credit for anything.

Ask the Georgia players who were drug off the field and the ones who were getting their heads knocked off how lucky Tennessee was. Did that all-American defensive end for Georgia even play? :D

After the Vols got taken to the wood shed last weekend, I had a gut feeling about this week, but couldn't pull the upset trigger. I hope all of those who love to point out the bad job the coaching staff does, can appreciate the job they did this weekend. It wasn't pretty...but who cares? I don't look at the world through orange-colored glasses, but I have seen enough Tennessee games to know that you do not want to play them after they get hammered. Now, they could still drop a couple of games, we are still low on overall talent...but I guarantee I will enjoy this one a few days!

Bah, you sound like those pathetic announcers who would hardly ever give Tennessee credit for anything.

Ask the Georgia players who were drug off the field and the ones who  were getting their heads knocked off how lucky Tennessee was. Did that all-American defensive end for Georgia even play?  <_<

After the Vols got taken to the wood shed last weekend, I had a gut feeling about this week, but couldn't pull the upset trigger. I hope all of those who love to point out the bad job the coaching staff does, can appreciate the job they did this weekend. It wasn't pretty...but who cares?  I don't look at the world through orange-colored glasses, but I have seen enough Tennessee games to know that you do not want to play them after they get hammered. Now, they could still drop a couple of games, we are still low on overall talent...but I guarantee I will enjoy this one a few days!

825374434[/snapback]

:D:D:D