Friday Night Lights

secretasianman

Yea I just got back from watchin FNL. That movie is off tha chain. Tha hits were vicious. It was a real good movie at times it was very emotional like when Boobie was in tha car with his uncle after he hurt his knee that had my eyes waterin a lil bit. The only bad things about the movie was all of the "scenes" in the very beginning and all the anachronisms. The movie was set in 1988 but I saw a 2003 dodge durango in the parking lot once and one of the QBs had the new facemask on his helmet that just came out like 2 years ago but overall it was a great movie to me it was better than rudy and the program and remember the titans. yea i said it it was better than remember the titans!!!!

825373182[/snapback]

I don't know about Rudy, but I didn't think anything could beat Remember The Titans! If Bulldog is right, I have got to see this movie!!!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie is better than Rudy. The football action was way better that Rudy, but the storylines are almost equal. But the movie is really good go see it. Aww yea one thing that was kinda wierd was the team that Permian played in the championship looked like a college team. If you see it look at the QB for the team from Dallas. He is enourmous.

Edited by bulldog12

Guest region4fan

owlsfan....I am like you......nothing like Remember The Titans. It is my favorite. Rudy was good, but I am not a Notre Dame fan in the least, so maybe that factors in? If FNL is better than Titans......guess I will be seeing it as many times as Titans( which I saw at the theatre exactly 12 times! Knew every word by heart and could have choregraphed every action scene from memory.

Any Given Sunday- Pro

The Replacements- Pro

The Program- College

Rudy- College

Remember the Titans- High School

Varsity Blues- High School

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS-High School

all these movies are different in there own ways, but to me after seeing FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS before our game last night had to to be one of the best get you pumped up movies i have ever seen.

Great move overall

The last twenty mintutes gave me chill bumps the entire time. The end of the game sucked but it was realistic and believe it or not that is a true story. One of the best moments i've ever seen in a movie came at half-time when they were saying the Lord's prayer. The only thing i didn't like was the fast pace of the entire movie.

Edited by stephenzca