Friday Night Lights

secretasianman

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the author make a comment on TV last Saturday about the city of Valdosta, GA just finished a 6.5 million stadium pretty much for their highschool football team. Is this a fact, and how did they get the money for that? I have been through there a few times and there dosn't seem to be much there. I know they have had a lot of good seasons, but dang!

Guest region4fan

Ah Titans.....loved that one too. I have seen it over and over and still tear up when Julius is at the hospital with Gerry.

I think one of the best parts though was the kiss scene with Sunshine and the look on Julius's face when they told him what happened. Classic!

best football movie ever? you guys have said them all but here's my 2 cents worth.

comedy: replacements and longest yard

serious: remember the titans and rudy

now for one that really stunk that i avoid watching as much as possible is north dallas 40 thumb

Guest region4fan

Uou are so right about North Dallas 40. I remember there was a Tom Cruise one from when he was first starting out in his career. What in the world was it called?

Guest region4fan

thanks disig....I would have been going nuts all day on that one. It was an okay movie, but my girlfriend wanted to see it over and over...total Cruise fan........