Rockwood at Oliver Springs

wpasi

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm the first OS fan to respond. Nothing would excite me more than to see OS pull this one out, but I know that R-wood has a lot of factors working for them this time. However, OS does get the role of underdog and possibley, maybe, hopefully, the chance to pull the upset special. Still yet, OS would have to play a very good game on both sides of the ball, as well as get some help from rockwood as well to put them in the position to win. OS has a great challange ahead of them in trying to contain Rockwood's speed, talent, and strength to a minimum. If OS can get the ground game going early, they may have more success on offense than in past OS/Tigers games. However, if Rockwood is able to move the ball at will up and down the field at will, then it could be a long night for the bobcats. We'll see friday night.

ACCARP

Rockwood bounced back nicely last week at Meigs after a tough defeat at Alcoa. I look for Coach Webb to have his Tigers ready when they travel to Oliver Springs Fridya night. The Bobcats still defend the middle well, but they have problems with teams getting to the corner and throwing the football. Look for Rockwood to get this one to lock up the #2 spot in Region 2-AA and to break a long drought against the Bobcats. Rockwood 28 OS 7.