Gallatin versus Hendersonville

GWAVE1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help but wonder, are we using our talent wisely?

825380600[/snapback]

That is a good question, I wonder myself sometimes. I know McFarland is great on D, but I'd like to see him at QB more and move Shipley to the outside, he would give us a big receiver. How much of a threat could Hall be at receiver with a cast on his hand?!?! Why wasn't Brown used more at RB last week, he is a tough, hard-nosed kid and is harder to bring down than Harris, and he always seems to be fired up. I really question Gallatin's coaches sometimes, in all aspects of the games. Sometimes, Lassiter just seems to have no clue.

No whatchacallit, last week Coach Walls was Bear Bryant Jr. This week he's Watson Brown.

Seriously, as young as this team is we are going to have severe swings like this. The coaches obviously will have to take some blame as well. It is after all their job to have them ready week in and week out.

Edited by Wireman

I have really enjoyed Smyrna games over the past several years with both these teams. I am afraid region relignment may cause us to lose one if not both of these games. I think the good out of region competition makes everyone better.

After seeing both my unbiased and un asked for opinion is

H,vill by 10 points

why do I think this

Sawyer gives them an element they have never had.

Gallatin has not been able to "consistently" tackle well.

H,ville usually improves late in the season.

H,ville should be the favorite going in to this game.

Well now, sounds like Beech isn't the only SC team having problems these days. Sawyer is definitely a gift to Hville. He continues to perform better each week. Anybody confirm whether Blanton has a dislocated shoulder? I agree that McFarland needs to be utilized back in the QB spot. Are there internal problems between Gallatin players causing instability in the ranks? Hville is always slow to start, but gains momentum as the season progresses. Using that formula, Hville EEKS out the win. :lol: