Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

I am sorry, but Campbell Co. is extremely overated. They do not hit hard, they are not athletic, and yet they get so much attention for winning 5 games so far. Call me crazy but that is not the Superbowl. They will get beat by Science Hill 48-3. That is if they are lucky, oh well.

Whats the big deal about their defense, geesh, I mean I know they have 4 shutouts but who cares. They got vert lucky and this Johnson kid is alright. But look at the teams he has racked up yards on. Nobody, all I know is their true colors will come out this Friday when they meet a little somin somin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, but Campbell Co. is extremely overated.  They do not hit hard, they are not athletic, and yet they get so much attention for winning 5 games so far.  Call me crazy but that is not the Superbowl.  They will get beat by Science Hill 48-3. That is if they are lucky, oh well.

Whats the big deal about their defense, geesh, I mean I know they have 4 shutouts but who cares.  They got vert lucky and this Johnson kid is alright.  But look at the teams he has racked up yards on.  Nobody, all I know is their true colors will come out this Friday when they meet a little somin somin

825378583[/snapback]

Is this the Campbell County coach trying to get the team revved up? Or a player? Of course, there is some truth here--Jeff County 35 CC 0.

I am sorry, but Campbell Co. is extremely overated.  They do not hit hard, they are not athletic

825378583[/snapback]

Ask bearden's quarterback how har they hit. Oscar Byrge laid his tired ole butt out Friday night. The Four Horsemen are all hard hitters. Chris Johnson must be a pretty hard hitter considering he broke some poor kid from Sevier County's neck last season ( I really hope he recovered well from that). You probably haven't even seen them play.

I am sorry, but Campbell Co. is extremely overated.  They do not hit hard, they are not athletic, and yet they get so much attention for winning 5 games so far.  Call me crazy but that is not the Superbowl.  They will get beat by Science Hill 48-3. That is if they are lucky, oh well.

Whats the big deal about their defense, geesh, I mean I know they have 4 shutouts but who cares.  They got vert lucky and this Johnson kid is alright.  But look at the teams he has racked up yards on.  Nobody, all I know is their true colors will come out this Friday when they meet a little somin somin

825378583[/snapback]

Hey have you ever played against this CC team. Because when our coach talks to the other teams coach they seem to think we are the hardest hitting team that they have played. And when we win this Friday I want you to talk about it then.

825378583[/snapback]

You must be smokin some good stuff dude...true the opposition thus far has been somewhat lackluster, but a win is a win and a shutout is a shutout...hope tohear from youfter the Sci Hill game...apparently you havent seen this team play...

by teh way ...do like chicken...they say eating crow is alot like eating chicken...you will be eating crow friday night...

825378583[/snapback]

hmmmm, by the looks of the join date (yesterday), it could be a coach needing to get his team thinking they stink to play hard. but i'll bite anyway and say this. even though i do post doubt and a little negativity towards the history of the program such as players leaving and how they have yet to beat a team with a winning record, these kids and the folks at ccchs don't deserve the remarks made such as those you posted. because the folks at ccchs(players) do have the right attitude in that it's "us against the world".

hmmmm, by the looks of the join date (yesterday), it could be a coach needing to get his team thinking they stink to play hard. but i'll bite anyway and say this.  even though i do post doubt and a little negativity towards the history of the program such as players leaving and how they have yet to beat a team with a winning record, these kids and the folks at ccchs don't deserve the remarks made such as those you posted.  because the folks at ccchs(players) do have the right attitude in that it's "us against the world".

825379243[/snapback]

Shoot, I aint no ******* coach. Look at the head coach's record, in the last four years. Hmmmm, 10-27 or something. I could do a little better than that with Cosby's team. (Lol, maybe not).

I saw that game, any ball player could have hit that Pickle boy because he was throwing when it happened. WHOOPDEDOO, I have nothing to do with CCHS. Just tired of the hooplah over nothing. Anyways I don't see you beating a team who is use to winning, unlike yourselves. In thirty years I gurantee your losses are 4x more than your wins, and thats being nice. Hey Peblee how old are you like 11, you have no idea what you are talking about :)

Ask bearden's quarterback how har they hit.  Oscar Byrge laid his tired ole butt out Friday night.  The Four Horsemen are all hard hitters.  Chris Johnson must be a pretty hard hitter considering he broke some poor kid from Sevier County's neck last season ( I really hope he recovered well from that).  You probably haven't even seen them play.

825379086[/snapback]

Oscar did indeed, and add that to my cramps. Cambell County lays the wood. I took some pretty bad ones against them. They like to fly to the football. Their defense does not lay down. We had some early success with our run game on them and handled them good at times, but they never relented.

Edited by BHSfootball