Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAMPBELL COUNTY is as good as DB's backups...being serious.  Please don't even say that Campbell County will even come close to DB.  I heard someone say possible upset, heck far.  DB destroyed Bearden 50-0 (did I mention that was the first half score) If CCHS comes within 28 points I will kiss my own ***.

825380028[/snapback]

I believe they call what you are doing right now trash-talking. Shows a lot of class.

Guest Oakland

im sure people thinking that campbell co is overrated is something that the folk at CCHS could get used to, you have to be pretty good to be considered overrated

Lol, you one of those sorry CCHS playaz. I mean have you beat a legit team yet? No, do you have any respect honestly, No? So shut up and let the GURU do the talkin baby. I mean alls I know is you need to understand that you have done nothin. It is like TCU last year. High Rank but beat by Southern Miss, you guys are the pretenders thumb

Im sorry, you have a chance of beating Dobyns Bennet.

Here are the circumstances.

1. 22 of the 22 starters are benched for bad behavior.

2. Pretenderbell County finds a Genie in a lamp in their field house.

3. The second string gets sick from the restaurants food poisioning before the game.

4. Dobyns Bennet then decides to play sick yet, can't because an asteroid strikes their bus.

Guest Oakland

1.  22 of the 22 starters are benched for bad behavior.

2.  Pretenderbell County finds a Genie in a lamp in their field house.

3.  The second string gets sick from the restaurants food poisioning before the game.

4.  Dobyns Bennet then decides to play sick yet, can't because an asteroid strikes their bus.

825380102[/snapback]

looks like the guru should take a few classes in show class. give them a break man, they are poised to have their 1st winning season in the history of the school, while it may not be against great competition it has to start somewhere

If CCHS comes within 28 points I will kiss my own ***.

825380028[/snapback]

That shouldn't be very hard to do since it appears your head is already up your ***.

What is your beef with the Cougars? Are you a disgruntled Mav fan who is upset with the lull in CC recruits? Are you possibly a coach/player on one of the teams the Cougars have shut out this year? Perhaps you are wanna-be player who couldn't make a team and likes to vent frustration anonymously on a message board when you not busy working out your right arm on another dateless night.

You speak like you have knowledge of the Cougars, yet you don't hint of an alliance to any team. C'mon "guru", give us some basis for your profound insight. Are you simply trying your hand at dark comedy? If so, pretty weak attempt.

1.  22 of the 22 starters are benched for bad behavior.

2.  Pretenderbell County finds a Genie in a lamp in their field house.

3.  The second string gets sick from the restaurants food poisioning before the game.

4.  Dobyns Bennet then decides to play sick yet, can't because an asteroid strikes their bus.

825380102[/snapback]

U never did answer my question. Do you play football? Sorry CC player. I bet we have more work into what we do than you've done in a long time.

Looks like you Campbell Co. boys have stirred up a sleeping dog that is doing a lot of barking. Like I said in an earlier post about respect, those who can't stand the thought of loosing to someone they have always counted on as a W will not RESPECT you until you take them to the WOODSHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

P.S. the "guru" part sounds like a Steve Superior prototype, if thats the attitude they teach up in J.C.

Edited by possumcop