Campbell County

H.SchoolFootballGuru

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down, the worst officiated game i have ever seen.....Whoever told you that the refs helped us must have thought that we were wearing the redskins jerseys and not them. I felt reall good to have everything go against us and be down 28-12 and come back and win a HUGE game, that puts us in the drivers seat to host a playoff game.

PLEASE !!!!! all of you CCHS players and fans!

1. Congrats on a big win!

2. Congrats on securing winning season!

3. do not, under ANY circumstances, think that this "guru" guy is from Kingsport or in any way represents our school or our feeling about this upcomming game!

See ya'll Friday night

It is possible to be excited, and still have a little cl***.

825384566[/snapback]

Actually we can show our excitement & composure at the same time. However, the "guru" started the smack talk, so we responded accordingly. Thanks for yur esteemed opinion there Mav . . . I would think you guys may have more to worry about than if CC fans can show class.

I agree with Mav, I mean all I did is pull up a few facts and they could not handle it.  Just so all of you know I am from Karns and know the backstabbing type they are. (Like Coach K) Anyways Peblee Should know.

Don't know you personally but I know you should know.  Congrats on Fluke season  COUGARS

825385252[/snapback]

A Maverick & Beaver teaming up . . . that is priceless!

congrats ccchs on that huge win and sorry for the loss of the qb with the broke thumb (if my sources are correct). sounded like you fought through the home cooking just as i prepaaaared you for!!!!!!!! does this solidify a playoff spot with jeff co. losing (not looked at the region totals yet). if so looks like i'm gonna have to call in wed. to talk smack on the sports show gonna have to get my game notes ready lol.

I agree with Mav, I mean all I did is pull up a few facts and they could not handle it.  Just so all of you know I am from Karns and know the backstabbing type they are. (Like Coach K) Anyways Peblee Should know.

Don't know you personally but I know you should know.  Congrats on Fluke season  COUGARS

825385252[/snapback]

Fluke season? I'm lookin at the region standings and i don't see Karns up there with our FLUKE season. We'll see about our fluke season in 2 weeks when we play you all.