TnVols23

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, back to football. I know that the football team has been working hard to take not of every time someone tells them that they can't win the clinic. This is a different Alcoa team, in my opinion, than ones of years past. THis is a very close, hardworking team, that has great chemistry and good discipline. That is why I think that they can win the Clinic.

The reasons I think Alcoa will go a long way is.

Talent. Dustin Lindsey,Brandon Warren,Ray Sykes,Joey Figler and Kyrus Lankster are stars. Unsung heroes on the Alcoa team are Mark Avery,Drew Miller,Logan Love and Colton Reid.

Another reason I think Alcoa will do well is they have that fight in them this year. Alcoa never gave up in the Maryville game. They kept fighting.I thought when Maryville scored before halftime in the Alcoa game that Alcoa would lay down and Maryville would kill them.There have been years in the past where Alcoa would quit against Maryville. Alcoa laid down against Lipscomb last season. There is no quit in this team.

Good point RebelRon ,it was a great game and my hat off to Maryville with the win . Usually when a team is down 24 to 6 at halftime they lay down and die but Alcoa has no quit in them and they fought back , the score before the half made a huge difference in the out come . Our corner cramped up and fell to the ground which left the wideout wide open . But that's the breaks and you just have to accept it . Anyway I think Alcoa is going all the way and bring home the gold ball . Oh, by the way largec don't make me get in a battle of wits with you I wouldn't want to fight an unarmed person .

Anyway, back to football. I know that the football team has been working hard to take not of every time someone tells them that they can't win the clinic. This is a different Alcoa team, in my opinion, than ones of years past. THis is a very close, hardworking team, that has great chemistry and good discipline. That is why I think that they can win the Clinic.

825389775[/snapback]

Have fun playing in the clinic bowl while lipscomb wins the Blue Cross Bowl

Just to help you out pal, its the blue cross, and the clinic bowl. Here's a quote from TSSAA.com

Teams in the semi-final games will receive additional information, but it will contain material concerning the Clinic Bowl or BlueCross Bowl so that a school may prepare ahead of time for the Clinic Bowl or BlueCross Bowl week, administrators and athletic directors' meeting, press conference, television broadcast information and procedures, tickets, etc.

Anyway, I wish Lipscomb the greatest of luck, because personally, I don't even see you getting to the Semi-final game. If you luck up though and get there, we'll be waiting on you.

no i was talking to yuor mama this morning after she made me breakfast. and she

told me that david lipscomb's mighty gerth will crush alcoa

825389195[/snapback]

Hey buddy you wouldn't want your head cracked would you??? I don't think you want to go there, so watch what you say and let's talk football!!! DL is good, but they can be beat. I know we will be in the semis, but are you certain that DL will be there? I hope so because the outcome of this one will be alot different from last year!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

Just to help you out pal, its the blue cross, and the clinic bowl. Here's a quote from TSSAA.com

Anyway, I wish Lipscomb the greatest of luck, because personally, I don't even see you getting to the Semi-final game. If you luck up though and get there, we'll be waiting on you.

825393858[/snapback]

Since you K-town boys don't know your Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association Bowl Games (TSSAA) I ,in Middle Tennessee, will explain this simple thing to you, or in your language "ya'll" or "youins" (pronounced YOU-ens).

The Clinic Bowl is played between Division 2 teams, while the Blue Cross Bowl is played between Division 1 teams. If you do not know which you are in then ask your A.D. or Athletic Director as we call them. Several years ago, all games were called the Clinic Bowl and were played at that smart school Vanderbilt. But seriously, how did you miss that simple fact?

Since you K-town boys don't know your Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association Bowl Games (TSSAA) I ,in Middle Tennessee, will explain this simple thing to you, or in your language "ya'll" or "youins" (pronounced YOU-ens).

The Clinic Bowl is played between Division 2 teams, while the Blue Cross Bowl is played between Division 1 teams. If you do not know which you are in then ask your A.D. or Athletic Director as we call them. Several years ago, all games were called the Clinic Bowl and were played at that smart school Vanderbilt. But seriously, how did you miss that simple fact?

825396596[/snapback]

Hey buddy, you take all of your little smart*** talk and shove it right up your ***. I am proud of where I'm from, how I talk, the fact that anybody out of the south can't understand what I'm saying, and of course, the fact that I can add double my counties IQ and it's probably less than any other states. I love bein a redneck baby... GO VOLS, and GO TORNADOES!

Edited by TnVols23