Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same one you were. Compared to how Temple played all year -- they did not have a good game against Middleton. I'm not trying to make any excuses for them -- but they should have won the game. They should have been up for the game and they weren't.

If you'll remember Temple led at half-time 35-33.

Temple was winning the game 66-64 with about 4 minutes to go in the game and then all of a sudden they just fell apart (so to speak).

Middleton outscored Temple, 13-2, in those last 4 minutes of the game and got the upset over #1 ranked Temple 77-68.

I watched the Crusaders play all year and it was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen happen to a team (33-1) in the closing minutes of a game.

And so, yes I was watching the same game you were.

temple didnt play anybody last year. when you dont play anybody and you blow them out, those wins dont mean much. put temple in west tennessee with any number of teams' schedules and they would be just a mediocre team. face it, temple met their match--middleton ran them down and gave temple too many mismatches to deal with.

temple didnt play anybody last year. when you dont play anybody and you blow them out, those wins dont mean much. put temple in west tennessee with any number of teams' schedules and they would be just a mediocre team. face it, temple met their match--middleton ran them down and gave temple too many mismatches to deal with.

Wrong. Temple played plenty of competition last year, they always stack their schedule with tough teams.

CAK, Unaka, CPA, Grace, Pickett Co., among others...

you my friend are clueless . . . :unsure:

Wrong. Temple played plenty of competition last year, they always stack their schedule with tough teams.

CAK, Unaka, CPA, Grace, Pickett Co., among others...

Mostly Single A teams. Middleton plays 24 games and 12 are against good AA & AAA teams with the exception of Ripley TN. We play a schedule like the lady vols (tough competition)!

Mostly Single A teams. Middleton plays 24 games and 12 are against good AA & AAA teams with the exception of Ripley TN. We play a schedule like the lady vols (tough competition)!

Typically Temple does play bigger schools -- but since they have beaten many of them year in and year out -- these schools will no longer put them on their schedules. Many of the bigger schools hate it when little 'ole Temple beats them and so we have to settle for what is handed to us.

lake county won't get out of that region alive, especially with uc and humboldt in there. sorry falcons, you'll have to wait for another year.

Well you seem pretty confident about that. I hate to break it to you, angel, but we are going far, very far. We have an excellent team this year possibly better than last year. We should have beaten you guys at sub-state last year but I'm not going into that there were a few reasons and it wasnt b/c you guys were better than us. We're going to state and will possibly win!!!

Well you seem pretty confident about that. I hate to break it to you, angel, but we are going far, very far. We have an excellent team this year possibly better than last year. We should have beaten you guys at sub-state last year but I'm not going into that there were a few reasons and it wasnt b/c you guys were better than us. We're going to state and will possibly win!!!

Should of, could of, would of, all excuses. We are better than we were last year. If you guys make it far enough to play us and win. I will not make any excuses and tell you that you are the better team. Because excuses are worthless. It all comes down to winning and losing. Nothing else matters. When you hold the Gold Ball in the end nobody cares how you did it!