Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

Ok Moosehead, or whatever your name is what kinda argument is that?  At least point to something, you just name call and think you win the point?  Did they not get beat 3 times by CPA? Hummmm?  And is CPA at state?  HMMMM?  Whose stupid now? Hmmmm?

825616485[/snapback]

FATCHANCE, I simply stated a fact about high school officiating, every one is entitled to their opinion. so why would that make me stupid? You apparently are some young kid that can't have a discussion about the state tournament. Put GOD FIRST and maybe you can come out of the dark into the light.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12to18, I was talkin about moosehead's arguement so don't get confused with what I said to him and what I said to you. go read your post again, you said that if the refs are good you guys win. Therefore, you are arguing that the refs, not your players are responsible for you losing. You don't really mean that, right? Thats not just an opinion, that is an accusation...some kind of conspiracy gainst the eagles. I admit some refs is really bad, some is really good, but don't blame them it makes you lose credibility. Just tryin to help you my brother and about age, take yours and double it, and you probably aint close to mine. remember, 98.4%

Fatchance, your comment about them losing to CPA 3 times, and since CPA did not make it to state so they have no chance comment was stupid. That is like saying since Florida lost to Tennessee in men's basketball they have no chance in the NCAA's. Who cares, every team in the tourney has a chance to win state, so your reasoning was stupid. So if you want a reason why I say they will win state... Well all I have to say is that they are in the tourney and are a good team.It is that simple. So they lost some games big deal. There is nobody in this tourney that is undefeated. So do you have any other ridiculous unintelligent comments?

Middleton has a really good chance to win it all. I saw them play in the Substate against Lake County. I was very impressed. I also Peabody play before Christmas. They are really good when they play as a team. It seems like they have reallly come together in the postseason.

Middleton is 10 or 12 deep, runs the floor better than any high school team I have ever seen and can play any style of basketball. Those who think that Temple is already crownd Champion might want to rethink they're position. The last time that Middleton had a season like this they won the state. They aren't big or overpowering but very athletic and tough to beat.

Middleton has a really good chance to win it all. . . . . Those who think that Temple is already crownd Champion might want to rethink they're position. The last time that Middleton had a season like this they won the state. They aren't big or overpowering but very athletic and tough to beat.

825617363[/snapback]

I don't think that "Temple is already crowned (not crownd) Champion" -- but I do believe they are the favorite to win it all this year in 1A. I'm not saying that Middleton does not have a chance -- because from what I know about them they are a very good team. I don't think the Temple players are taking them for granted at all. This will probably be one of the best games in the tournament in 1A. If Temple plays well they will be hard to beat, but if they don't come to play it will be all over for them on Wednesday.

I'm looking forward to an exciting game at the 'Boro.

Good luck to both teams.

moosehead, who said "they have no chance"? I never said that, I just said they weren't that good and that another team who isn't that good beat em 3 times and that only whinny babies look to the refs to win/lose a game. If you are going to argue about what someone else said, then at LEAST get right what they said. Geesh...that is the problem trying to argue with emotional children!

Middleton has a really good chance to win it all. I saw them play in the Substate against Lake County. I was very impressed. I also Peabody play before Christmas. They are really good when they play as a team. It seems like they have reallly come together in the postseason.

Middleton is 10 or 12 deep, runs the floor better than any high school team I have ever seen and can play any style of basketball.  Those who think that Temple is already crownd Champion might want to rethink they're position. The last time that Middleton had a season like this they won the state. They aren't big or overpowering but very athletic and tough to beat.

825617363[/snapback]

cubman: middleton goes out lst round, so does peabody

Moosehead, moosehead, calm down. You can't be threatening people or the thread gets closed. And so that you know, according to some dude sr35 is about 20 different people, temple folks don't know how to use computers and the process for getting their own screen name is to complicated so they all use the same one. YOu wanna meet 20 nutso temple fans? Me neither, i dont wanna meet one nutso temple fan, they are annoying. As for you being a big boy, tell me, how big are ya? maybe you should push away from teh table. Basketball knowledge...I am ready whenever you are.