Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

I don't think Temple will win. Their lackof depth will eventually hurt them at some point. They will also be hurt if they run into a team with a lot of size. They aren't even the best team in East TN. Pickett Co. is. Plus in middle TN u have 2 strong teams in Ezell and CPA, both only returning all but 1 player each from last years team.

825394780[/snapback]

i dont even remember Ezell and Pickett county being in the final four last year.... oh yeah they weren't. so how can you say they are going to be better than Temple who actually lost nobody and have some new players?

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I've seen both those teams play and seen the players this summer and I know what they can do. Trust me. I think Ezell may be one of the top teams in the state. I'll call it out right now, I see them in the final four this year. Plus a big man, such as 6'8" Lackey from Ezell is much harder to stop than guards. I'll take a big man in high school over a guard any day. A good center changes the high school game.

You Lander people only like Chambers because he gave you a win last year.. As Cline stated he only average 6 points in the Boro' Unaka will win the conference for the 150th straight time. I think they won the first championship when they started that Egg Fight thing.

Greatest experience ever is winning a basketball state championship and anyone that was there can testify to this. Only way Cloudland will get in the State Tournament is to buy a ticket...

Temple will be tough this year they have had those same kids now for about eight years... bout like Midway when they had Krich for eight +years. Right ol' Buddy. And Landers ask ol Krich what he did to your team when he played at Unaka. When they had real football, where they wore hats instead of Helmets, and used their real shoulders without padding them... Just ask Krich!

GO RANGERS

Edited by creeker67

It was chambers who beat us in substate.  But that game is behind us.  The preview of the substate game could be played when Cosby visits Unake early in this season.  You gotta win substate before u can win state  so who are you guys banking on in that game?

825401263[/snapback]

I wasn't rubbing that game in or anything it just sounded like they were saying Chambers wasn't that important, but he'll be hard to replace