Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

First of all, I am not a big Temple fan.  I never have been and never will be but---

I think Temple will be one of the strongest teams in class A.  Seth and Caleb are better than Jake and the other Wadley

825402880[/snapback]

I hate to say this, but IMO anyone who thinks that the combination of Caleb Skogen and Seth Skogen is a better combination than Jake Skogen and Ryan Wadley is on some serious crack. (Sad that this is an actualy debate).

It can easily be settled like this:

Number of Rings

Jake & Ryan: 1

Seth & Caleb: 0

Keep in mind by zero rings for Caleb & Seth I mean after the departure of Jake & Ryan.

Edited by kmarvelous

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey marvelstupid, how can Jake and ryan have one ring after they have left?  Besides, they both have two, and caleb has two and seth has one--so before you talk, know what your talking about and how to talk.

825408473[/snapback]

Yes SR35 I actually meant that Jake & Ryan won the state championship after they graduated.......................... :lol:

The first year they won it, they had Williams running PG it wasn't just the two of them.

The second year they won it themselves with a supporting cast.

Then they graduated and since there are 0 rings (hence Seth & Caleb have 0 rings without Jake and Ryan).

Owned for life.

Thanks.

Edited by kmarvelous

How can you hype up McEwen when they lost in the first round of regionals when it was on their home court. It will only be tougher this year, especially when the opposing district will be hosting.

825406221[/snapback]

because it is a new year baby, it dont matter what you did last year its what you do this year.

to moose 3542,

dont really see how its that much harder for mcewen this year, i know the district and region aren't at mcewen this year but if mcewen makes it that far, and they should the people will come to the game and make some noise. Also, mcewen only lost one just, and he wasn't a real scorer or anything, some of the other teams in the region lost a lot more than that. if at all i see it being a lil easier this year. don't get me wrong though moose, 1st im not saying the region is weak this year because region 5 is prob the best or second best in 1a, 2nd im not trying to be a smartace to ya.

If you can beat them on the court, BEAT THEM OFF.

Edited by mtownballer

Well mactownwarrior, What surprise is that? Everyone already knows about Puckett. If you shut him down, McEwen will lose...simple. I think it will be a good matchup inside with Puckett and 6'8" Lackey. Other than that I don't see a surprise.

825402839[/snapback]

The suprise is this. Ive been watching the practices after school, and what everyone dosnt know is that Daniel Puckett is not THE team anymore. Trey smith will be shooting threes all year on the best defenders. Speekinking of defenders, Bubba Diviney will be one of the best defenders in 1A basketball. This years new starting point gaurd mitch Lagan will probebley have more assist than most 1 A players. And Finely the main suprise will be when THE MCEWEN WARRIORS win state.