Who will win class 1A this year and why?

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cosby Eagles are gonna win the gold ball this year hands down.  It takes heart to win the state and aint no body  got more heart than the Cosby Eagles.  Wait and see what I tell you COSBY=STATE CHAMPS

825488328[/snapback]

Doubt it -- you guys lost to Unaka by 14 last week. And they're not even one of the best teams in the state. You have lots to prove before you go talkin about going to state.

:D THAT CPA TEAM WOULD'VE BEATEN THAT MT PLEASANT TEAM 99TIMES OUT OF 100. THAT WAS THE LUCKIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. BUT THATS ALRIGHT WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THE NEXT GAME. :lol:  AGAIN HOW MANY STATE RINGS DOES MT PLEASANT HAVE IN ANYTHING? THATS RIGHT THEY'RE GOING TO WIN STATE IN BASKETBALL THIS YEAR. :D

825487959[/snapback]

u have always gotta hate on MP dont ya? lol

i dont really see MP winning state this year either... the football team had a nice run, but got taken out by the state champs.. but that a diff topic

u have always gotta hate on MP dont ya? lol

i dont really see MP winning state this year either... the football team had a nice run, but got taken out by the state champs.. but that a diff topic

825488552[/snapback]

"taken out" is a nice way of putting it(42-7, cough,cough). I don't "hate" on Mt. Pleasant. Just had a few heated topics with the fans during football season. If Mt. Pleasant is lucky enough to get to SUB-STATE this season, CPA will get revenge.

"taken out" is a nice way of putting it(42-7, cough,cough). I don't "hate" on Mt. Pleasant. Just had a few heated topics with the fans during football season. If Mt. Pleasant is lucky enough to get to SUB-STATE this season, CPA will get revenge.

825488569[/snapback]

they might make it to sectionals (sub state, i think thats the new name for them) but i doubt it... they arent as good as they are hyped up to be...

Come on now McEwen fans be serious.  Daniel Puckett is a awesome player but he's the only one on the team that can bring the ball down court.  Unless Puckett can win them all by himself I dont see McEwen making it out of the region.  CPA has to be the big time favorite this season with most of thier roster returning.

825383119[/snapback]

Have you watched one single McEwen game all year??? Puckett isn't even the PG. He helps in press situations and that is all. Joseph Elrod is the PG. Trey Smith is a very capable 6 3 guard that can handle the pressure as well. I'm not saying that McEwen will win the state or anything like that but to assume that they have a fault that will not allow them to get there, and that fault not exist, is ignorant. Good luck Warriors and your fellow countymen Tigers in all games, regular and post season.

WILLIAM H. BONNIE

:lol: THAT CPA TEAM WOULD'VE BEATEN THAT MT PLEASANT TEAM 99TIMES OUT OF 100. THAT WAS THE LUCKIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. BUT THATS ALRIGHT WE SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM THE NEXT GAME. ;)  AGAIN HOW MANY STATE RINGS DOES MT PLEASANT HAVE IN ANYTHING? THATS RIGHT THEY'RE GOING TO WIN STATE IN BASKETBALL THIS YEAR. :lol:

825487959[/snapback]

Boy am I gonna have fun with the "nashville mouth" this basketball season. Would of, could of, should of. But the fact remains they (CPA) didn't. You need to grow up a little or get a life. ;)

Well, we got a good look at Temple tonight at Unaka. WOW! Those guys are going to be VERY difficult to beat.

They're athletic, smart, run the floor, rebound, defend; great passing team, you name it; they had our Rangers scratching our heads at times.

Unaka will learn and move on, but this Temple team looked considerably better tonight than either time Unaka saw them last season. But that's one Ranger's opinion. Very impressive, TEMPLE! Twenty-plus point win over the Rangers.

One player for Temple - didn't catch his number - was injured late in the game; appeared to be a knee injury. Otherwise, a very good game for Temple.