Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

I would like to open up the early discussion topic of basketball today.

I will soon be posting our Scrimages and a Printable Schedule right here on coacht.

I hope everybody will get on and talk alot of basketball this year. Last years board went over 42 pages. Lets see if we can break that this year.

Falcon Basketball 2004/2005

Edited by superfalconfan05

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said DP96.

Date Opponent Location

Nov. 16 Girls Jamboree Away

Nov. 18 Boys Jamboree Away

Nov. 19 Chuckey Doak Away

Nov. 20 Cloudland Home

Nov. 26 Boys Round Robin vs Pickett Co. Away

Nov. 27 Boys Round Robin vs Clay Co. Away

Nov. 30 Cherokee Away

Dec. 3 Unaka Home

Dec. 7 *Happy Valley Away

Dec. 11 Sullivan South Away

Dec. 14 *Hampton Home

Dec. 15 Orlando Tournament Away

Dec. 16 Orlando Tournament Away

Dec. 17 Orlando Tournament Away

Dec. 18 Orlando Tournament Away

Dec. 19 Orlando Tournament Away

Dec. 21 Cherokee Home

Dec. 27 VHS Classic Home

Dec. 28 VHS Classic Home

Dec. 29 VHS Classic Home

Jan. 4 *Sullivan North Away

Jan. 7 *Unicoi Co. Away

Jan. 11 *Johnson Co. Away

Jan. 14 *Elizabethton Home

Jan. 18 *Sullivan Central Away

Jan. 21 *Happy Valley Home

Jan. 25 *Hampton Away

Jan. 28 *Sullivan North Home

Jan. 29 Sullivan South Home

Feb. 1 *Unicoi Co. Home

Feb. 4 *Johnson Co. Home

Feb. 8 *Elizabethton Away

Feb. 11 *Sullivan Central Home

Feb. 15 Unaka Away

I know that the Falcons are going to have a great season, and I can't wait!

Edited by FalconPride05

I think that as far as preseason goes everybody is going with who wins between volunteer and happyvalley as your confrence champions, but is way earily to talk confrence championchip...Lets talk about preseason right now untill about the what 18th of november when the jamboree is played.|

i wouldnt say that everyone but hv will be down this year.hampton, unicoi, north, and jc will be better this year and should be able to compete with most every team.central should be pretty good as well.i would group volunteer wit hampton, north, uc, n jc right now.etown should be down tho.

825383196[/snapback]

I disagree i think Volunteer is still a step above hampton, north, uc, and jc. Its going to come down to Volunteer and HV.

JC and North will be horrible by the way.

One thing we have to admit is that the watauga is one of the best confrences in 2a basketball in the state. Nothing goes as planed or picked. You all can look at last year. There was one certain Hampton team that crazed up the confrence last year which changed Volunteer and Happy Valley for the tie Instead of the out right championchip. Things will be very interesting. I dont believe that you can make a true favorite in our confrence. The last true favorite in our confrence was two years ago Elizabethon when they had the likes of Redd,Lambert,and BJ Miller.

Good Luck to all teams i will being posting some scrimages on here asap.

P.S. DP Johnson County is always prepared by there great coach Austin Atwood.

Even with the loss of Lindholm, I still think the basketball team will be at the top of the conference. Think about it you have Jacob, Jay, Jared, Potter, and Browder and you still have Tipton I think volunteer should be able to win the conference especially since everyone else but Happy Valley will be down.

825382405[/snapback]

When did Lindholm leave, I thought he was just a junior?