HERITAGE VS WILLIAM BLOUNT

HHS5552

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just saying, people livin in glass houses.......I'm sure it was close.  Neither WB or Heritage managed many points on Ooltewah (13 and 15 respectively).

It's up to Ooltewah, Oak ridge and DB to knock off Riverdale now (yeah right).

825387627[/snapback]

If you were at the game, you would know that Soddy beat them in every aspect. Take away a few questionable calls and it's a different game. We'll hopefully see them again in the playoffs and this will be settled.

I am really really looking forward to Friday night. As the MOST eloquent WB speaker, GOVMAN would say, It will be a cool crisp Friday night, the smell of bonfires in the air, good friends, good hotdogs, marching bands and high school football...... it doesn't get any better!!!

One of my particular favorite parts of the WB-Heritage game is when the bands combine to play and the cheerleaders combine to lead a county wide cheer.

I will have to go with Heritage, but it will be (or at least SHOULD BE) a close, exciting game. Seniors, let's get it done... I'll be cheering for Gil, Matt, Nik, Caleb, Parker, Tyler, all the rest.

Gooo County Schools!! thumb

The bands really play together, cool. :o

soddy boy, I have nothing against you persay. I am sick to death of simonvanderweasel though. That boy thinks soddy could beat the Patriots. :unsure: I was rooting for the Owls, but I don't care which of you does it, someone or two of you have to get together and beat Riverdale.

I got A LOT of respect for Riverdale and real admire their program, but there's been too much talk and someone needs to bring them back down to earth. If any of you ever speak with RIVERDALE the poster, he is a really cool guy and a class act. thumb

I know several kids and coaches from both WB and Heritage. The Heritage boys have shown heart in every game I've seen, and the WB guys, from the coaches, have laid down at times. I think Ooltewah will play a very good game against the Cats. After friday, maybe closer than I first thought. But, don't know the story behind the score with Farragut. Has Farragut improved that much? Good luck to the Owls!

I'm picking Heritage because I think those kids and fans are beginning to buy into Coach R program. Even thought WB also won last week I don't think the Gov nation has signed up yet to 100% get behind Coach M. I could be wrong but I think Heritage comes out on top in this one. Should be a good game and good luck to both teams and let them both step-up and show everyone what Blount County football is all about.

Edited by FBEmeritus

Guest Rebelnation

That would be nice. If they played to 4 overtimes and scored 120 between the two of them, I'd be tickled pink :unsure: I wanna see these teams do well, so opponents fear even coming into our county, not just into the two main cities involved.

That would be nice.  If they played to 4 overtimes and scored 120 between the two of them, I'd be tickled pink  :(  I wanna see these teams do well, so opponents fear even coming into our county, not just into the two main cities involved.

825387747[/snapback]

Agree, Blount County---The Home of High School Football Champions!

Sorry to add this to the post its a little off topic. But I am an Alcoa fan, and I agree Bart should've never came back. Players don't like him and he won't be eligible until the 8th game next season, if Coach Reid lets him play.

But to the game. I can see this game going either way. Which ever team can do the best at stopping the run will win this game. I think that team will be Heritage. Heritage hasn't won at least two games in abot 4 years, and they actually have a shot at winning three this year. And I don't think there's anything this Heritage team wants to do more than keep boosting their esteem, get a solid foundation under them, and end on a good note after Coach Rewis' first season.

Heritage- 19

William Blount- 14