Fairview beats Lewis Co.

Gerry Bertier

My bad I got so excited about CBarkley leaving I lost my cool and forgot Lewis had already beaten Loretto.

Region 5 Standings

*Cheatham Co.- (7-1, 5-0)

*Fairview- (6-2, 4-0)

Lewis Co.- (4-4, 2-2)

Loretto- (4-4, 2-2)

Richland-(3-5, 2-2)

Waverly- (1-7, 1-4)

Harpeth- (0-8, 0-4)

*- Clinched Playoff Berth

There are three teams fighting for three spots currently but I dont think Richland has what it takes to win a spot in the playoffs. Can't wait to week 10 Fairview vs. Cheatham for the region title.

825383899[/snapback]

This has to be the weakest region in 2A. I ave no hard feelings toward any of you but this is a very weak region

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought CBarkley was a Cheatham fan?

825384183[/snapback]

He made I bet with me saying if Fairview beat Lewis Co. he would give up his CoachT posting and if Lewis won I would. We see how that one turned out. This is a new year 2004, the Jackets are on a mission and hope they keep playing the way they did last night.

I have seen the top teams from region 6aa, 7aa, and 5aa play. I think right now region 7aa has to bet the best region followed by region 5aa then region 6aa. Huntingdon is not the dominating force from a year ago. Westview and Milan are looking great. Fairview is just as good as Huntingdon. Remember this is 2004 a new year, no other year matters.

Region 6AA is stronger than 5AA or 7AA. You'll see when the playoffs get here how strong 6 is.  The 4th place team in R6 can go to any of the R5 schools and go toe to toe. Region 7 is about the same as usual. Let's talk about this some more in about three weeks.

825385043[/snapback]

Have u seen teams from every region play? If so, what teams? This is 2004 the past doesn't matter and you will see come november.

He made I bet with me saying if Fairview beat Lewis Co. he would give up his CoachT posting and if Lewis won I would. We see how that one turned out. This is a new year 2004, the Jackets are on a mission and hope they keep playing the way they did last night.

I have seen the top teams from region 6aa, 7aa, and 5aa play. I think right now region 7aa has to bet the best region followed by region 5aa then region 6aa. Huntingdon is not the dominating force from a year ago. Westview and Milan are looking great. Fairview is just as good as Huntingdon. Remember this is 2004 a new year, no other year matters.

825384906[/snapback]

You are the same guy that during baseketball said yalls region was better than ours at Montgomery central and in the first round 3 of 4 of yalls teams got beat. Giles won the tournament and then got beat in the very next round. You also said during baseball how good yalls region was and then it got pummeled in the opening rounds against our teams and we (montgomery central) went on to finish in the top 4 in state. You also said Fairview would beat Montgomery Central this year in football and we all know what happened there. Have you ever been right? Man I aint in college but I root for out team and dont make whole regions mad at us like you do. I bet when you went to Fairview somebody stole you milk.

I like reading the posts made here on coacht. And normally I do not post. But in this case I cannot resist.

CBarkley is one of the classiest people on this board. C'mon, why are all of you guys bashing him? When he is on here bashing other people it is with great respect! When he corrects other peoples spelling it is out of love. When he uses LOL too much he is just being him. I think we are missing the real boy inside of CBarkley. A man dedicated to posting useful and meaningful information (LOL)! I'll miss reading your insightful posts CBarkley!

Now, the only other person on here in which I can gain some useful knowledge is Gerry Bertier! Boxbrew.............leave him alone! Gerry is the man with the plan. Even though his plan is a bit...........obscure and unintelligent, he is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because Gerry missed one or ten predictions and usually is wrong about all the facets of football (ie cover 2 defense) he is still in the KNOW of region 5AA..............I think?

I like reading the posts made here on coacht.  And normally I do not post.  But in this case I cannot resist. 

CBarkley is one of the classiest people on this board.  C'mon, why are all of you guys bashing him?  When he is on here bashing other people it is with great respect!  When he corrects other peoples spelling it is out of love.  When he uses LOL too much he is just being him.  I think we are missing the real boy inside of CBarkley.  A man dedicated to posting useful and meaningful information (LOL)!  I'll miss reading your insightful posts CBarkley!

Now, the only other person on here in which I can gain some useful knowledge is Gerry Bertier!  Boxbrew.............leave him alone!  Gerry is the man with the plan.  Even though his plan is a bit...........obscure and unintelligent,  he is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because Gerry missed one or ten predictions and usually is wrong about all the facets of football (ie cover 2 defense) he is still in the KNOW of region 5AA..............I think?

825385240[/snapback]

Good one Glen. All except for that loser Cbarkley. He wont ever show his face again. I bet he and Gerrybertier are the same guy cause they are both always wrong! Do you go to Lewis County? I wish we could play each other. Maybe someone from yalls region could give us a test. PEACE OUT!!

Except for you, boy who got his milk money stole.

I am on the team but I don't play much..........YET!!!!!!! I have ot give it to Fairview. They tookit to us last night. That is OK because we will be at the top of the region agin next year. Too bad that Faivew won't be in our region anymore!

Boxbrew, your team had a good win lastnight. Year in and year out you guys would be a good competator.

Cbarkley is not an idiot..................he is obviously riding the pine somewhere else......just like me.

Gerry Bertier is a democrat...........his money wasn't taken! OR WAS IT?????????

Just kidding!!!!!!

Good job on the win Fairview.........numbers 44, 20, 63, 5, 11, and 16 were some very fine football players. Are all of those guys seniors?