5-5A playoff picture

GWAVE1

Lovethatwave I see where you are headed with that scenario and it would be great but I think I have a better shot at winning the lottery than for us to win the region and that scenario is the only way becuase with records tied you then go to overall record and then back to head to head. By the way I don't even play the lottery and I would still take my odds of winnnig the lottery over this happening.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Handbook States

C. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings.

This says nothing about comparing records against teams that are tied.

Give it up, Gallatin will not make the playoffs.

825391033[/snapback]

Well I guess that Antioch, Hunters Lane, and Hendersonville won't make it either then. You don't understand what you are saying, nununu. All of these teams pretty much control of their own destiny. To count Gallatin out would be like flipping a coin to see who makes the playoffs. We'll see after next week my friend.