Maryville vs. Central

jlay68

He's grown then.  Last year and the year before he looked like Pedro's midget running around and scrambling to get out of the pocket.

825393303[/snapback]

you are just trying to find things to hate on him about. FYI todd helton (zach cousin) was 6 feet tall his junior. now he is 6`3. Zach Has grown since this season has began. he is 5`10

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

central bobcat i wasnt aware you had a run that had started, i mean you have lost a game already this year, and we are about to make it 2 on friday night. its good to see some central fans actually get on here and try to talk trash, even though it will all be a waste of time after we humiliate you in shields stadium tomorrow night. helton is good yes, but he isnt cade thompson status, and for those of you who disagree, what DI school has he signed with? oh yeah he hasnt. cade wont need to scramble, have you seen our o-line?? i mean honestly who can get by these guys, not very many people as the stats show, and if they do, its not like cade is immoblie, he has some great speed its just not as obvious because of his long strides that he takes. AE since you are coming to the game why dont you come introduce yourself, id love to make fun of you in person. the facts are that central blows, and they know it, they just arent willing to admit it yet. im picking MHS by 21, id say the first quarter will be good, and after that it will be all downhill for central.

central bobcat i wasnt aware you had a run that had started, i mean you have lost a game already this year, and we are about to make it 2 on friday night.  its good to see some central fans actually get on here and try to talk trash, even though it will all be a waste of time after we humiliate you in shields stadium tomorrow night.  helton is good yes, but he isnt cade thompson status, and for those of you who disagree, what DI school has he signed with? oh yeah he hasnt.  cade wont need to scramble, have you seen our o-line?? i mean honestly who can get by these guys, not very many people as the stats show, and if they do, its not like cade is immoblie, he has some great speed its just not as obvious because of his long strides that he takes.  AE since you are coming to the game why dont you come introduce yourself, id love to make fun of you in person.  the facts are that central blows, and they know it, they just arent willing to admit it yet.  im picking MHS by 21, id say the first quarter will be good, and after that it will be all downhill for central.

825393600[/snapback]

Cade is pretty fast. On the what, 2 occasions this year, that our receivers weren't open downfield, and he decided to run the ball--I was shocked at how fast he was! Even if Helton has grown, he's still not as tall or as poised out there as Cade!! Go Murvul!!

central bobcat i wasnt aware you had a run that had started, i mean you have lost a game already this year, and we are about to make it 2 on friday night.  its good to see some central fans actually get on here and try to talk trash, even though it will all be a waste of time after we humiliate you in shields stadium tomorrow night.  helton is good yes, but he isnt cade thompson status, and for those of you who disagree, what DI school has he signed with? oh yeah he hasnt.  cade wont need to scramble, have you seen our o-line?? i mean honestly who can get by these guys, not very many people as the stats show, and if they do, its not like cade is immoblie, he has some great speed its just not as obvious because of his long strides that he takes.  AE since you are coming to the game why dont you come introduce yourself, id love to make fun of you in person.  the facts are that central blows, and they know it, they just arent willing to admit it yet.  im picking MHS by 21, id say the first quarter will be good, and after that it will be all downhill for central.

825393600[/snapback]

Hey Rebel Radar Helton is not a senoir yet so no he has not signed to any school yet and neither has your Q.B. he has just committed, so get your facts straight, you will get to see what its like to have an athlete at the Q.B. position tomorrow the problem for you is he will be a Bobcat. Central Bobcat.

Hey Rebel Radar Helton is not a senoir yet so no he has not signed to any school yet and neither has your Q.B. he has just committed, so get your facts straight, you will get to see what its like to have an athlete at the Q.B. position tomorrow the problem for you is he will be a Bobcat. Central Bobcat.

825393650[/snapback]

Get 'em RebelRaider!!

WOW what a thread! This is awfully impressive!

825393600[/snapback]

So THIS is the reason Maryville fans are so disliked? Hey, what am I saying? I like Ron, and mhs. This guy, well, this is just amazing. Not to mention the fellow with the Lynx in his signature? He is walking a thin-line, I assure you..! What can I say, I don't trust a person who likes the dreaded lynx!

Nonetheless! I'd like to see Maryville win so they could probably play Rhea Co. first round and LOSE! However unlikely that is, Hammontree and Quarles, wow, that would be a great time! Lots of memories. "Hey, Tim, remember when you won that Championship in '98?" A GREAT TIME.

Maryville wins this due to depth, and the play up front. I don't think Maryville is as, say, aggressive on D, they just get everyone over there to swarm the ball. Not to mention the precise technique on offense! Wow!

Too bad for them there's a team from Orange Mound going to win state!

HEYOH

-----------

STICKS AND STONES, SIRS

then if you would like to offer me a list of schools looking for a 5'10" quarterback in D1 id gladly accept it. and we will take your 1 athlete at QB and raise you about 50 all over the place, and see who wins. and try to learn to spell my name right, you already look like a moron picking central to win, you dont need any help looking like one by not spelling correctly

then if you would like to offer me a list of schools looking for a 5'10" quarterback in D1 id gladly accept it.  and we will take your 1 athlete at QB and raise you about 50 all over the place, and see who wins.  and try to learn to spell my name right, you already look like a moron picking central to win, you dont need any help looking like one by not spelling correctly

825393691[/snapback]

Sorry for the mistake on your name but do you not spell radar,radar. I guess loser would also work if you think your non athletic murvul rebuls will compete with the Bobcats. Mo'Town west started it, we will finish it. Write it down its is over for the mighty Rebs. As far as giving you a list of schools the only one that matters right now is Central High School at least for our Q.B. Central Bobcat

radar is something you find ships with you idiot. and they seem to have competed with them very well for as long as i can remember, getting beaten and losing like champs, but they are used to that. non-athletic??? do you have a brain, obviously not, take a look at our backs and honestly say they arent athletic, and remember, God knows when you lie. seems like central is the only school that maters because central is the last school he will play football for. and ill write it down when i see it, and i wont have my pen at the game

Maryville is not athletic??? Sorry if I'm mistaken, but then who are Stephen Childs, Andrew Clement, Cade Thompson, Ryan Tallent, Antonio Byner???? The list can go on but everyone besides you already knows the list, either because they're fans or they've had time to read the back of the jersey as they ran for the score. Do they offer spelling over at Central? I forgot to mention in my last post but what spanking did Mo-West deliver last year, they won by 3 in OT. Maryville turned it over 7 times... That's Maryville beating themselves and they almost won regardless. The only thing Central's going to start is Maryville's winning record against Central going into double digits.

Non Athletic? ;)

That may have been the craziest statement I ever heard. I talked to some Maryville administaters before the season started. They said this years team was the most athletic they have ever seen.

Maryville has several players who run a 4.7 or better. Antonio Byner,Steven Childs,Andrew Clement,Dave Garner,Jesse Miles,Cade Thompson,Kat Kimsey,Jon Lawhon,Ben Morton,Ryan Tallent and Tyler Maples are guys who ran 4.7 or better. Yes! They are non athletic. :blink:

The offensive line and defensive lines are athletic.