DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

haha, now what do you guys know about the college recruiting process??? first off, jc4life, where else could jennings ahve gone, and how do you know that tyler brown, you are wrong about the full ride i believe, so give me proof. and also, have any of these DB guys taken official visits to the schools and been offered, if they havent been offered yet, then they arent going to be. once again give me proof, not just hearsay.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, now what do you guys know about the college recruiting process???  first off, jc4life, where else could jennings ahve gone, and how do you know that tyler brown, you are wrong about the full ride i believe, so give me proof.  and also, have any of these DB guys taken official visits to the schools and been offered,  if they havent been offered yet, then they arent going to be.  once again give me proof, not just hearsay.

825395519[/snapback]

You sir are an idiot, you really want me to name all the schools that made offers to Jeff, are you serious? South Carolina, Notre Dame, North Carolina, Georgia, Nebraska, and Marshall(off the top of my head) all had high interest, most of them didn`t pursue Jeff all the way because he comitted to Vandy during his Jr year. There is a list a mile long of smaller colleges who recruited him. TYLER BROWN SIGNED A FULL SCHOLARSHIP WITH CN.

haha, now what do you guys know about the college recruiting process???  first off, jc4life, where else could jennings ahve gone, and how do you know that tyler brown, you are wrong about the full ride i believe, so give me proof.  and also, have any of these DB guys taken official visits to the schools and been offered,  if they havent been offered yet, then they arent going to be.  once again give me proof, not just hearsay.

825395519[/snapback]

Dude just cause you feel the need to compensate for the lack of something, doesn't mean you can bash people who are all 3 1000000 times the athelete you are/were. Your just jealous cause your stuck in a dead end job making minimum wage, and didn't get to go to college, while these three are clearly gonna go somewhere big. But don't worry about that minimum wage thing, if kerry is elected hes gonna try to raise it for people like you.......

Wow...didn't quite expect this turnout, but thats why we play the game right. I'm not trying to downsize DB at all, but we had planty of opportunities early in the game to actually make it a GAME, and we just couldn't capitalize....missed tackles in the backfield, blocked punts, everything. DB is a great team that should win the state, unless Riverdale can do something with them in the semis. This bigeastguru guy is an idiot, Lamon, Duran, and Hayes are all GREAT players....they could all get full rides to CN, and play very early. I don't think their going to do the regular DB thing and cruise through the regular season and then get beat in the playoffs, they're too tough this year. Good luck to em

Wow...didn't quite expect this turnout, but thats why we play the game right.  I'm not trying to downsize DB at all, but we had planty of opportunities early in the game to actually make it a GAME, and we just couldn't capitalize....missed tackles in the backfield, blocked punts, everything.  DB is a great team that should win the state, unless Riverdale can do something with them in the semis.  This bigeastguru guy is an idiot, Lamon, Duran, and Hayes are all GREAT players....they could all get full rides to CN, and play very early.  I don't think their going to do the regular DB thing and cruise through the regular season and then get beat in the playoffs, they're too tough this year.  Good luck to em

825395793[/snapback]

ccDL92, I am pleased that CC has done so well this year. Region 1 needs you guys to win in the playoffs and continue to build on your solid season. Good luck.

TigerTenn

Boola Boola,

Another week another $1. The Famous One, yours truely, was perfect in my prognostications last week and this week my informants from the Snooze have bet the farm on these picks. The E-Z Snooze gossip table has been a buzz this week about the party in Room 222 last Friday Night. It was a throw down, and a throw out, as a few un-welcomed guest's got bounced out on their keester, check the police blotter for names and more info. Anywho... on with the picks

Sullivan East 27 Sullivan South 20

School Butter, School Butter!! My old man said the Patriots would be a winner, he just never thought it would take 35 years. Go Pats!!

TN High 52 Johnson Co. 14

The Stone Castle Boys take it to the Longhorns and mount em on the wall.Shazam!

Karns 22 Science Hill 20

Peanuts, Popcorn, Onion Soup the Toppers are goina get dooped!! Kaf, Kaf!!

Oak Ridge 31 Ooltewah 23

The Cat Daddy of Region 2 is on the PROWL!! Go Hoop Baby, Go!!

DB 35 Campbell County 10

Face Painters take their show on the road, one more time and the Soup Factory will be laying low for them. So low infact, that Tribe step on them on the way to the End Zone!! Boola, Boola!!

Pow Pow Pow Valley 20 Gate City 19

Mule Rides in the big city of Gate if the Devils can horn the Vikings. This is epic and Hoop Baby will be in the stands... Guest of honor for the Mayor of GC.

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

825393744[/snapback]

Go Hoop Baby, Go!! The Famous One was another perfect 6 shooter this week. With informants like the one's we have at the E-Z Snooze Hotel, picking these winners is as easy as Paris Hilton. Who by the way, made a cameo in room 222 for the post game party. The Mayor of the City of Gate put out the red carpet for yours truely, and I even had a special Mule Hitchin' Post right at the ticket window. Kaf Kaf!! No Mule Rides after the game by the way. Harumph Harumph!!

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

825395519[/snapback]

FYI- Duran is at MTSU this weekend, and Lamon is going to South Carolina next weekend. Darrell and Duran have already been to Marshall. You, sir, are a certified moron.

FYI- Duran is at MTSU this weekend, and Lamon is going to South Carolina next weekend. Darrell and Duran have already been to Marshall. You, sir, are a certified moron.

825396150[/snapback]

Thanks for the information on the visits.

Good to see Lamon is coming to Sc, for the big game between the Vols and Gamecocks. I am sure Lou Holtz will impress Lamon, from what I have heard from a few that have visited Lou from down this way, he takes time to make sure the player is very comfortable being there.