Cougars2State

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
Yall aren't as rude as Riverdale.

825502034[/snapback]

You dont know that...we have our rude side when we need to be...we have a tendency to let things get out of hand when administration isnt around...heck we do it sometimes when they are...

You dont know that...we have our rude side when we need to be...we have a tendency to let things get out of hand when administration isnt around...heck we do it sometimes when they are..

I think thats just you Siegel Senior lol....about the Cookeville game I was pretty mad that the game was on a Tuesday night wish it was on a Friday because that number would more than double

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
I think thats just you Siegel Senior lol....about the Cookeville game I was pretty mad that the game was on a Tuesday night wish it was on a Friday because that number would more than double

825502272[/snapback]

ok ok i admit, i have a bad temper and need anger management...and dont worry about Cookeville...we will be just fine :lol:

I think we play @ White County on a friday night and we play @ Lebanon next friday.....those crowds will be huge, Warren County is on a Tuesday but that still might be the biggest crowd we have s but the rest of the games and district and regions are in murfreesboro....so we shall make our last few opportunities count and make sure we bring a big crowd

Edited by Harris' hooligans

Guest The_Siegel_Senior
we still goin to lebanon game?

825502610[/snapback]

Why of course...no one can stop us...not even my mom will stop me from going to this one...and my mom could handle me easily...so NOLAN stopping me? No sir... :ph34r:

Siegel[/url]_Senior' date='Dec 31 2004 - 02:09 PM']Why of course...no one can stop us...not even my mom will stop me from going to this one...and my mom could handle me easily...so NOLAN stopping me? No sir... :ph34r:

825502615[/snapback]

you better hope your mom doesn't stop you. Moms can be tough.