Oak Ridge vs. Soddy Daisy

boyfromsi

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that this will be a great game. Both teams are great and will be fired up for this one. I think that Soddy's offensive line must give Orr time to throw or i don't think soddy has much of a chance. They also must be able to run the ball decent to hold down the blizting from Oak Ridge. I also think that Soddy's defense must come out ready to play. If they can stop Oak Ridge's rushing attack they have an excellent shot at winning the game. Soddy has one of the best defense coordinators in the state in Coach Scott Smith which just happened to play at Oak Ridge when he was in high school. I am sure that he knows tradition and i am sure he will be fired up for this one! He was my senior year! Go Trojans!!!

The strength of the team this year is what matters.

Nebraska and Notre Dame have some of the richest traditions in all of college football, but teams aren't intimidated when they play them this season. Tradition is great, and it is something to be proud of. It does not, however, have any bearing on this game. The notion that some Oak Ridge players will be thinking during the course of the game that they must live up to the "legends" of the past is utterly ridiculous.

Tradition aside, Oak Ridge has a very good team. So does Soddy Daisy. That is what makes this game so important, with huge playoff ramifications.

Yepper I have noticed you blab alot. But this thing between us has become kinda childish. I dont know what yer prob is sounds like you might just be a miserable person. I will grant you your wish and pay you the attention you deserve... none lol oh well what the heck one parting shot wont hurt. pudthepest lol some more namecalling wasnt than fun? but thumb hey thats as far as I am gonna slide back into childhood I gotta go back to being an adult now. See ya and goodluck to you.

First of all, I have no clue about Soddy, but I do know they lost to a team in OHS that was dominated by Oak Ridge last Friday. However, I know that will have no affect on the game Friday. Oak Ridge is a tremendous team who is well coached along with a good bunch of athletes. The only thing they lack to be a great team is adequate special teams play. When I saw them, they were at best. There is really no excuse for it eithr. So, if OR's special teams come ready, I think it will be ugly. If they don't, it will be a dog fight.

ACCARP