TENNEESSE HIGH VS. MARYVILLE REBALS PLAYOFFS

CentrALBObcat#64

tennessee high is good and all

825400250[/snapback]

Dont give them any props RebelRaider. We have never seen them play so who knows how bad they are. Maryville is the best team in the nation, and Tennessee High is a big fat joke. We dont even have to see them play to know who will when that game. I dont need to repeat who I think will win. Tennessee High, when you are for real, come play the Rebel dynasty.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neither team has played anyone yet. You cant just say tennessee high hasnt because neither has maryville.  By the way look at the strength in schedule ranking, i believe you will find tennessee high ahead of maryville.

825398026[/snapback]

Agreed, for the past several years the teams in the easy east regions 1 through 4, class 4A's only real game has taken place in week 15. That's the only time they play a quality opponent.

I've found out how the MARYville rebels can compete. When ut vol football players lack the basic skills of 9th grade education, they are sent to MARYville for "educational" reasons. Once there, they're allowed to compete in the high school football program. Phil is happy and so is the coaching staff of MR! It's a win/win situation for all! But right now I'd bet that ut wants their players back. I'll screen shot my post, I figure the etr's will remove it, edit it and do a repost anyway.

This link is to a previous reply I made.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...42&hl=tnhsball1

My east east remark offended one rebelron, soon afterwards my reply was deleted, 2 days later reposted, after it had been edited. Sad, I would've thought that a football coach could've done this, or had someone else done this in just 1 day. Obviously the re-education process is not quite working 100 percent.

A well balanced offense is needed to make it to the Gold Ball ceremony. Oh well I guess we're wrong, we forgot about Hillsboro two years ago. Had they been able to at least throw 1 complete pass in the Championship they might have beaten Maryville. The key word was might. If Tennessee High is not very balanced they will have a hard time competing outside the Upper East.

Either way it goes, it's going to be the first real test for either team.  Whoever shows up and plays mistake free will win, both teams are evenly matched. I'm amazed that this game is over a month away, if it even takes place, and there is already a buzz about it.

Vikings baby!

825401444[/snapback]

I'm not amazed at all. EVERY team that plays MHS gets all buzzed and excited about it...sometimes a month in advance, sometimes more (i.e. Central the day after we beat them and they start talking about seeing us again in the playoffs) and sometimes the day after we laid this year's thrashing on them in anticipation for the next year (see: Alcoa, MoTown West).

After all this talk, I certainly hope the game takes place. But I'm with the other Rebel fans in stating that I just want to cheer our team to win EACH week so that we make it to whomever is awaiting us deep into the playoffs and finally in the 'Boro.

I'd again like to ask the question that I posed several pages ago in this thread, since I'm clueless but would really like to know:

Have these teams played before...recently? If so, when and what was the outcome(s)?