Next Year

Bender

Ooltewah will do even better next year..    we arent loosing any big key players exept Antonio Lansden, Gary Ibarguen and Nic Robinson...    we will bigger faster stonger and win everygame next year no doubt about it

825398191[/snapback]

dont forget marcus williams, will mcmillan, and zack mobley. they are all key players in some way. we will be losing our fastest (lansden) and some of our top tacklers (ibarguen and robinson). the offense is gonna have to step up after losing its main recievers and fullback cuz caldwell is good but u cant be a one dimensional offense. ooltewah will still be good but its gonna take work.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what I ALWAYS like to see? Teams where fans say "Our team will not be any good after these Seniors are gone."...and then they do good...And then in a couple years the same thing is said, "Our team will not be any good after these Seniors are gone." And so on and so on and so on... Get my drift? :lol:

We should support the teams whether they are "doing good" or not is the way I see it...Let them mature and they will be fine... thumb

dont forget marcus williams, will mcmillan, and zack mobley. they are all key players in some way. we will be losing our fastest (lansden) and some of our top tacklers (ibarguen and robinson). the offense is gonna have to step up after losing its main recievers and fullback cuz caldwell is good but u cant be a one dimensional offense. ooltewah will still be good but its gonna take work.

825403160[/snapback]

ha no way is lansden the fastest, dewayne is the fastest player in the state, they dont compare

• 2 weeks later...