Oneida vs. Cloudland

Ro8432

Little Roark,  I'll ask bro about his girl. Ha. I saw Cloudland play this year.  They played my old high school.  My brother said that u all should have no problem. I don't know what you all have, but Cloudland definitely isn't what they used to be.  You must do a little more that stand around and watch to be Mr. Prep Extra of the Week nominee their wildcat! To tell you the truth, you are my role model. Ha.

825417168[/snapback]

Yeah, no problems finding their way to Roan Mtn, no problems on the bus, no problems getting lunch at McDonalds perhaps. No problems on Orr Field is a whole other story. But you guys just keep thinking that way. We'll see you at 7 on Friday.

Play hard Landers just like you always do.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

articback, you're right i'm not a big hitter. i leave it up to bo, cam, and wood. you'll meet them, they're numbers 50, 40, 44.

825416693[/snapback]

I remember those guys. Didn't do anything. In fact, I believe we did all of the hitting. <_<

Of course, I'm pulling for my region 2 team, but I can't say most of us here at Greenback wouldn't want a piece of Cloudland, when it's all said and done.

;) COLD, COLD and more COLD. Everybody better bundle up for this one! Best of luck to both teams. I know it will be THE region 1/2 game to see. Have a safe trip up to the Mtn. Oneida! I will be there without a doubt.

I wish the King could put in his 2 cents worth. I have to say I miss him on here. He always made the posts...mmm.. lively! LOL. thumb

825416869[/snapback]

daizee, the King is ever watchful. The moderators had to put a stop to him because his words are powerful and his tongue is a flaming fire. Make no mistake about it, the King will return. :D

I remember those guys.  Didn't do anything.  In fact, I believe we did all of the hitting.  :P

Of course, I'm pulling for my region 2 team, but I can't say most of us here at Greenback wouldn't want a piece of Cloudland, when it's all said and done.

825417456[/snapback]

Actually 50 didn't play aginst you all. Ask #20(Joe Kemple??) from your team if 40 can hit. He even said that Lewallen(40) hit him hard into our sideline. It's not like we don't want to come back to your all's place. We've got Cloudland right now and that's what we're focusing on so go back to your Greenback threads :D

The fire is stoked

the kids are lit!

The jitters are gone

after the first big hit.

The Gold and Yellow,

the Orange and White,

the heat will come to

the Mountain tonight!

The wait was long,

the nerves are tense!

My money's on the

Oneida Defense!

Cam, Ro, JC,

and Lew!

Ryan, Bo, Zach,

and the rest of the Crew!

The picks are in

the post was a Zoo!

Kaz sleeps good tonight,

the Indians by TWO! thumb(touchdowns)

Edited by kazam37

Today is the day..I hope that this game will be worth driving the 4+ hours to get there..I am sure that it will..Anybody have any game day predictions??

Congrats to Ro for the Defensive Player of the Week!!!

He is getting the Offensive one this week..HAHA

825417988[/snapback]

Cloudland 24

Oneida 21

It's going to be a very cold night so I hope everyone is fired up enough to stay warm. Oneida always has very good fan support so the Lander fans better not come in all dead headed tonight. Noise makes a difference. Remember Cherokee?

Wow...it seems like forever since I have been on here. I'm telling ya....college is getting to me. Anyways, let's get down to business. Of course I'm going to be pulling for my Landers, that is a given. However, I will say this...the team of '04 has impressed me more than my fellow classmates of last year. Everyone got used to winning and it wasn't impressive after killing every team. This year Cloudland was the underdog and used it to their advantage. Now I have to own up to my words, for I was one of the first ones who claimed that Cloudland would be horrible. Thanks for proving me wrong, guys. I know that you can play well tonight. Just go into the game like you did against Unaka. Show everyone that you are the team to beat. Good Luck!!! And to the Oneida fans, bundle up and have a safe drive. The atmosphere will be wonderful at the game, so let's add to it by using words of encouragement to our guys, not as insults to the opposing team.

Cloudland - 16

Oneida - 14

GO LANDERS!!!

Fight lets fight for victory

on this frigit night

fight! fight! with intensity

and Indians will take their flight

and just like the wars of old

we will come out on top

in the frosty mountain cold

shoulder pads are gonna pop

Kazaam won't even be there