Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckin' it's time to through the nice fan stuff out the window. Owl fans, if you brought the Boobcat with you, take him back on your long ride home. This is the longest Road Trip in TSSAA 1st Round Playoffs. I am glad the Indians are doing the waiting and not the one's riding the horses.

The Ooltewah Owls score 7 pts last week in a must win game. They completed more passes to the opposition in the last 3 weeks than they did to there own team...

DB has more weapons than the US Army. We can hit big play after big play with big play players after big play players. #1 will take it easy this week, maybe it is a good thing that Lamon sets this one out. The Chopper's D is more than enough to stop a 1 dimensional offense.

#1 - 38

Boobcats favorite team - 07

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

i played against ooltewah, they are a good football team. Their offensive line is the best i have gone against all year. Their backfield is really good with Caldwell who can break it long everyplay. Their defensive is okay but nothign special. I think DB will be able to pass on them all day even if Lamon Williams doesnt play. should be a good game. but everyoen should come watch the farragut and campbell county game instead.

If there was one player Ooltewah could keep out of this game it would be Lamon Williams so this definately plays into their favor. Their secondary is quick, but small. Not having Williams' height and athletic ability could come back to haunt DB. They will not be able to run the ball from what I've seen of both teams. I still think their passing game will win it in the closest game they've had all year (but I'd love to see an Ooltewah-Soddy rematch @ Soddy!!)!! Go Owls!!