Dobyns-Bennett vs. Ooltewah

DRDB

Cocky, little thing aren't you.  DB hasn't been to the big dance since the early sixties and you just might get a surprise this Friday night.

Roll Tribe Roll Around The Bowl and Down The Hole Roll Tribe Roll!!!!!

825414174[/snapback]

They have been 1 game away in the last 4 years! The owls have no history or class. They are still talking trash after getting beat by a Farragut team that didn't score a touchdown. Go back and check the threads. Your folks have the most replys. Even when you get your butt kicked your fols still talk trash. Your in for a real football game at DB. Great School that has great tradition and have been State and National Champs in a few sports. Enjoy the ride dress warm and get ready to stand 3 deep on the fence because your going to a School that knowa how to win with class.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have been 1 game away in the last 4 years! The owls have no history or class.  They are still talking trash after getting beat by a Farragut team that didn't score a touchdown.  Go back and check the threads.  Your folks have the most replys.  Even when you get your butt kicked your fols still talk trash.  Your in for a real football game at DB.  Great School that has great tradition and have been State and National Champs in a few sports.  Enjoy the ride dress warm and get ready to stand 3 deep on the fence because your going to a School that knowa how to win with class.

825414465[/snapback]

One game away from the the big dance for the last four years or another way of

putting it ( Always a bridesmaid but never a bride ). Face it DB has chocked the

last four years, DB has been state and national champs in a few sports.

(Bowling, chess, checkers, golf and basket weaving) So What!!!!!!!!!!!

DB football has not choked, simply got beaten by better teams. Lost to Oakland in the semis, Oakland won the championship, Red Bank 2000 semifinals, DB gave the nationally ranked Lions (with Gerald Riggs) all they wanted at Red Bank in the pouring rain, it was Red Banks closest game, Red Bank went on to crush Riverdale the next game (championship game) on Riverdale's turf. In fact go through our playoff history and you will see that when DB loses it is to a team that makes some noise, usually the eventual state champ. The only year you might could argue that we choked was against Willian Blount in the first round a few years ago. Here is a little known fact about that game, The Govs had an all around Star athlete (Reese or something like that) He had been hurt for about half of William Blounts games, guess what? The Govs lost every game that they played without the kid. Well he made his return against DB and basically was the most dominant player on the field that I had seen in 10 years. Then the Govs go on to play Ooltewah after they upset DB. Guess who did not play for William Blount? Thats right, their star was injured in the last part of the DB/William Blount game and Ooltewah should be happy they never had to see the kid. I think it was Reese McMahon or omething like that. Anyways the Govs never lost a game when he played and he was incredible. That was the one game that I felt DB let slip through their fingers.

They have been 1 game away in the last 4 years! The owls have no history or class.  They are still talking trash after getting beat by a Farragut team that didn't score a touchdown.  Go back and check the threads.  Your folks have the most replys.  Even when you get your butt kicked your fols still talk trash.  Your in for a real football game at DB.  Great School that has great tradition and have been State and National Champs in a few sports.  Enjoy the ride dress warm and get ready to stand 3 deep on the fence because your going to a School that knowa how to win with class.

825414465[/snapback]

Grow up! Because there are a few people who you say are talking trash doesn't justify you taking cheap shots at Ooltewah. You don't like other people talking trash, but your commits are the reason Ooltewah fans say what they do. No histroy or class How old are you?

One game away from the the big dance for the last four years or another way of

putting it ( Always a bridesmaid but never a bride ).  Face it DB has chocked the

last four years, DB has been state and national champs in a few sports.

(Bowling, chess, checkers, golf and basket weaving)  So What!!!!!!!!!!!

825414486[/snapback]

When looking thru there trophy Case's ( One Day The Owls will Have 1). I know I saw National Champs for Basketball, and I thought Football. There Soccer, Cross Country and individual State Champs in track and wrestling have shown they have great athelets.

Go get in your cage little birdies. The Tribe has the history and the team to stop your trash talk. They want have to kick Field Goals to stop your 3rd string rusher.

Edited by rigger101

When looking thru there trophy Case's ( One Day The Owls will Have 1).  I know I saw National Champs for Basketball, and I thought Football.  There Soccer, Cross Country and individual State Champs in track and wrestling have shown they have great athelets.

Go get in your cage little birdies.  The Tribe has the history and the team to stop your trash talk.  They want have to kick Field Goals to stop your 3rd string rusher.

825414551[/snapback]

My, My we do have our panties in a wad don't we.

Can we talk about the game?  Forget all this other garbage.  Is Calsdwell going to be 100% ?  Were Matt Neil & Zach Mobley considered key players/leaders?  Also, will Williams be back or is that still a question mark?

825414676[/snapback]

I agree bud! Arguing over who has the most state championships in their trophy case means absolutely nothing! BUT next time you're driving thourhg Hooterville, stop in and look at their trophy case. It's not as bare as you think.

I think Caldwell will be ready to go! Mobley and Neil are both starters, and there's no question they are leaders! But on defense I think the Company will step up! Nic Robinson did well last week at Center, so hopefully he'll do ok again!